1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD:UO SZILOM

Discussion in 'Unban Request' started by Szilom, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szilom

Szilom Registered

SZILOM
    Elementx
    Why you were banned?: INSULTING CHEATERS
    Why we should unban you?:
    coze i got ban and cheaters not.

2. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

3. Szilom

Szilom Registered

Hello, is there anybody in there? ; )

4. Yabwon

Yabwon Senior Admin Senior Admin Donator

I see @ElementX is not rosponding, so I remove the ban.

@Szilom please, do not do that again!
    I've seen a chatlog with insults, and even if you were frustrated due to a hacker at server, you should not behave like that.

lifeboy likes this.
  5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Nah, sry @Yabwon , but this ban will not be removed. It Is BACK! For too long this guy knows about our forum, knows about our rules and he could have figured out how to make a ban request. But he didnt. He did not just insult cheaters, we dont even know if they cheated cause i saw no proof of it. Instead he insulted someones religion. @Szilom , you had time to make a demo, or are you too lazy to do it? Or is it idiots like us members who have do everything for you? So nope, this guy went too far and im slamming the door. And if anyone is thinking > o wait, this guy is an oldie, so he made a mistake, well, look at the proof, and say you want these oldies to represent JFF. Oldies my ass, 2 years on the forum and cant even make a demo.

proof1

proof2

DigiTron likes this.
  6. Szilom

Szilom Registered

@ElementX
    Man, you are so full of bullshit and a hypocrite.

Im a bad guy here? Im only person here who really care about this fu***ing server.
    You talk about my laziness? I should do demo's every time when i see when these 2 idiots using cheates? So it would be everyday lol.
    One of them had ban many times and he can still play. [​IMG] He change nicknames, IPs and dont give a **** about you and your rules.
    Coze i report them so many times and most of time with no react. So this is YOUR LAZINESS.
    To be clear... most of time they play with no cheats, but when they starting to lose they turining on WH and AIM. Both of them have some cheats installed on their PC.

I play this game for relax, usually on evenings after hard day of work. And most of time i cant becouse of these 2 idiots. And when admins dont react they only way to get them OUT of server is just insulting them. Its so simple but effective ;) And yeah, sometimes i go too far so guilty as charged ;)

And I insulted some religions? Dont be so soft. I dont care about religions and this is my personal issue. Not your bussiness.

"look at the proof, and say you want these oldies to represent JFF"

For now cheaters are representing JFF servers. And this is better? :D
    This is why this server is dying... You still cant see it ?

In the past we had days with 15 people on server. Now 4-6 is maximum with 2 cheaters included...
    People dont wanna play with cheaters, and when they see that ADMINS dont react they leave the server and never come back.

So naah, im not a bad guy here .

[Advertising removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017 at 3:15 PM
  7. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

i expected nothing less from you. Its always someone else to blame and someone else to do the dirty job for you. You yourself could have reacted anytime you wanted to, you just didnt want to, yeah, i can see how much you care. And I could not care less about what you think you stuck up little prick, but when you say it on a public server it makes it my problem. And i solved that problem. Adios, it wasnt good knowing you.

arpithmania, redzYe and lifeboy like this.
  8. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

@Szilom
    I'll try to explain that to you.

Our problem is, that we have very fewer members who actually play CoD:UO once in a while. So, we would actually need someone who helps us with making demos to actually ban cheaters then. With a demo, we can ban cheater now or in two hours or two days. Demos are a big help for us to get control of the situation.
    When there is someone though, who just reports constantly, it is more stressing us than helping. There are very few members who play United Offensive as mentioned above, so that - even if there is some CoD:UO member online - they might be actually busy with something else.

And about the swearing and insulting - Maybe that works actually against hacker and cheater, but it also makes the server look bad and uncontrolled. If there is someone swearing, other will do too, even if they're not directly insulted. They just realize it is okay to swear since nobody is doing anything, so they follow that trend.

Oh, and about the accusation about laziness - Well, we do this here on a hobby basis, which means we do this for free and thus we might not always respond immeadiately, we sometimes we are busy in real life. (Or with other things)

Hope you can understand.

arpithmania, redzYe and el-cuxillito like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.