• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Sum Ting Wong

Your name/nick in game?: currently, nickname is "videoOFF"
Your IP?: 5.145.128.4
Which one of our Admins banned you?: No idea
Why you were banned?: No idea

Why should we unban you?: Ok, so here's what's happening: I connected to your server today (tried all of them) and got the messages "Server disconnected" and "Kicked for: Admin has no reason given". My guess is, my router took over a previously banned IP.
Because of the way the internet is set up in my house, I am unable to restart the router and get a new IP. Can someone look into it and let me know what's wrong? Thanks!

Thanks for checking!

I just discovered the wall of shame (which I am now part of xD ), and downloaded both demos REM made. However I am unable to watch them. I get "error: no .iwd files in /main". There definetely are some .iwd files in my /main.
If I try watching from in-game ("/demo demo0013 ?") it just tells me "demo0013.dm_1 not found in /demos" (It's there) . Know what's up with that?

BTW I do NOT use wallhack... I use aimbot :p

Nvm... I figured the ModWarfare workaround.

So i just watched the demos...
demo0013 is about me shooting a guy planting the bomb through smoke i believe? I know that I can use the ground at that spot as a reference to know where I have to aim to hit just below the ammo thingy there (objective). I do it all the time.

demo0015 i don't know what is supposed to be proof there, but it's fun watching myself raqe quit and REM "confirming" I had wh. xP

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Nvm... I figured the ModWarfare workaround.

So i just watched the demos...
demo0013 is about me shooting a guy planting the bomb through smoke i believe? I know that I can use the ground at that spot as a reference to know where I have to aim to hit just below the ammo thingy there (objective). I do it all the time.

demo0015 i don't know what is supposed to be proof there, but it's fun watching myself raqe quit and REM "confirming" I had wh. xP
Gona go ahead an unban you mate, no hard feelings.