• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Suggestion

I dont know, first of all what kind of game could improve our fun and our community? Its not difficult to find a game but its quite difficult to make everyone agree thats why Im asking here
and why more games on JFF would not improve fun at community?
i mean come on lets bring some fresh stuff to the table not cod 4 and waw all the time xd.
playing cods over and over doesnt make u want to delete them :confused:?

I can put down some games that in my opinion has nice multiplayer but I dont know if they can be not original.
- Crysis ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of pripyat
- Mass Effect 1-2-3
- Sniper Elite
- 40k Warhammer Dawn of War Soulstorm ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- Battlefield
- Halo 1 and 2
- Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2(old edition)
- Star Wars Republic Commando (Easy to modify and insert new content)
- Star Wars Empire at War and Force of Corruption
- Star Wars Jedi Academy
- Arma 1-2-3
- Stronghold Crusader
- Mount and Blade ( I got original code and everything still not registred) - high modifications possible
- Mount and Blade Warband high mods possible
- Warcraft Frozen throne (original)
- Warcraft Reign of Chaos
- Frontline: Fuel of War
- Company of Heroes
- ENEMY TERRITORIES QUAKE WARS ( I like that very very very very much)
Tomorrow when I have time I will edit this list with more games.... if this post break any rules about copyright please feel free to remove it.

EDIT// IF you have any suggestion on more games please say it here

2nd EDIT// if you want dimostations I would be happy to like for all games multiplayer gameplays

Last edited:
This are all good games but is there anyone playing them?
Thats why Im here writting to discuss with all of you and see what would be the best to do.... anyway new players can always be found many search for some piece of story game that died etc

EDIT// @Blade If you ask my opinion I think Mount and Blade would be a great hit in here
cuz it historical first person fight with swords bows horses and city or castle assault and plus we could modify it to store more mods so same as we have rotations on CoD we could have mod rotation here, for example one month one mod next month something different so players would never get bored.
Or even Frontline Fuel of War since its like battlefield but with much more movement and dynamics.... you can fly whatever you can imagine

Last edited:
I can put down some games that in my opinion has nice multiplayer but I dont know if they can be not original.
- Crysis ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of pripyat
- Mass Effect 1-2-3
- Sniper Elite
- 40k Warhammer Dawn of War Soulstorm ( I got original code and everything still not registred)
- Battlefield
- Halo 1 and 2
- Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2(old edition)
- Star Wars Republic Commando (Easy to modify and insert new content)
- Star Wars Empire at War and Force of Corruption
- Star Wars Jedi Academy
- Arma 1-2-3
- Stronghold Crusader
- Mount and Blade ( I got original code and everything still not registred) - high modifications possible
- Mount and Blade Warband high mods possible
- Warcraft Frozen throne (original)
- Warcraft Reign of Chaos
- Frontline: Fuel of War
- Company of Heroes
- ENEMY TERRITORIES QUAKE WARS ( I like that very very very very much)
Tomorrow when I have time I will edit this list with more games.... if this post break any rules about copyright please feel free to remove it.

EDIT// IF you have any suggestion on more games please say it here

2nd EDIT// if you want dimostations I would be happy to like for all games multiplayer gameplays
Add on Quake enemy territory its very tactical game so no tdm possible and if someone think that tdm will work it wont cuz everyone have to play obj and help eachother

anyways please leave my thread from above opened for further modification cuz I dont want to rewrite it all over again

Thats why Im here writting to discuss with all of you and see what would be the best to do.... anyway new players can always be found many search for some piece of story game that died etc

EDIT// @Blade If you ask my opinion I think Mount and Blade would be a great hit in here
cuz it historical first person fight with swords bows horses and city or castle assault and plus we could modify it to store more mods so same as we have rotations on CoD we could have mod rotation here, for example one month one mod next month something different so players would never get bored.
Or even Frontline Fuel of War since its like battlefield but with much more movement and dynamics.... you can fly whatever you can imagine

thats fuckin great idea lad

ops that scottish shai <3