• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Suggestion

Oh ye free for all

come on @-Sierra- no one like to die 40 time and kill 10. and don't forget the spawnkill. it will be awesome :p:D

hmm you still like it ?:) ,, and for making the add-on disable some comments like multi kill" ,I think this is unnecessary and everything is perfect we don't need any changes

my greetings
I really dont know if you are just answering without reading or what:p as I told it above IT WAS MY PERSONAL CURIOSITY, I HATE BOTH SND AND FFA MAPS.:p

EDIT// In both game modes there is no skill shown just bunch of campers, SP and noob luckers with RPG or GL

kVN#

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
IT WAS MY PERSONAL CURIOSITY, I HATE BOTH SND AND FFA MAPS.:p
No need for caps mate..

EDIT// In both game modes there is no skill shown
Lol...no skill in snd?
Ye that's the reason they all played HQ and TDM on LAN...
I remember watching paradox sitting on Crossfire behind that counter with an lmg and spawnkilling...Oh wait, that was you ;)

For the FFA topic, I agree with Thunder. It will be fun once or twice, then it will be annoying.

Watching the usual player count on our servers, I think we are doing it right. So why change it to the worse?

Trappz

Probably plays for WarTeam
I really dont know if you are just answering without reading or what:p as I told it above IT WAS MY PERSONAL CURIOSITY, I HATE BOTH SND AND FFA :p
I don't understand why people hate SnD so much, is it the fact that they only have 1 life and have to value it, or is it the fact they can run around all game and use a SMG or LMG... SnD brings competitvness in cod, but we will never know why it's hated... :D

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
I don't understand why people hate SnD so much, is it the fact that they only have 1 life and have to value it, or is it the fact they can run around all game and use a SMG or LMG... SnD brings competitvness in cod, but we will never know why it's hated... :D
I can answer this one. They play on server 3. Overcrowded maps and its hc. Its unplayable in snd

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Just 1 thing to add. If we do get a gungame server, cut out the last knife. its horrible for 1.8 users

//edit: also give us a empty secondary please

Last edited:
Is there any decent game that supports dedicated servers beside cod and cs?
I dont know, first of all what kind of game could improve our fun and our community? Its not difficult to find a game but its quite difficult to make everyone agree thats why Im asking here