• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Suggestion

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Retired Admin
Yeah, we had FFA a couple of times (by accident). It's not about the server. It's about the add-on. Because of all the kill streak spam it gets overloaded and then cheaters can basically play for several minutes before the add-on catches up and they get kicked. At least, that's what happened before, if I recall correctly.

@GammaDeltaII is there a way to disable all addons functions except ban and kick and autocheck names, so there wont be any message of type "bubu is on rampage" or " multi kill" ? So basically we make addon function disabled only during FFA maps. I know that maybe its difficult to implement but it would give us a plus fun for our servers.

__Aboody__

Rainbow
Banrighted
Oh ye free for all

HHHH.jpg
ttttt.jpg

come on @-Sierra- no one like to die 40 time and kill 10. and don't forget the spawnkill. it will be awesome :p:D

hmm you still like it ?:) ,, and for making the add-on disable some comments like multi kill" ,I think this is unnecessary and everything is perfect we don't need any changes

my greetings

Last edited:

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
Personally against FFA.

There are too many people on servers for that. It's a game mode more suited for console scrubs when it's no more than 10 people on the server.

Imagine playing FFA on HC with 30-40 people, playing 15v15 or 20v20 matches already is such an overkill, you can't even spawn, I can't even fathom what a mess would a 1v29 be, like cmon bruh...

Even on #1 or #2 there are like 15-20 people playing most of the time, which is just too much for this particular game mode.

IMO having more than 10 ENEMIES on the map is gamebreaking for cod4. Maps are too small for that.

Here is a visualization of you playing 1v29 game on HC on strike, one of the biggest maps on COD4, I dare you to move anywhere without being instantly killed LOL green you, red enemies.

1v29.jpg

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Personally against FFA.

There are too many people on servers for that. It's a game mode more suited for console scrubs when it's no more than 10 people on the server.

Imagine playing FFA on HC with 30-40 people, playing 15v15 or 20v20 matches already is such an overkill, you can't even spawn, I can't even fathom what a mess would a 1v29 be, like cmon bruh...

Even on #1 or #2 there are like 15-20 people playing most of the time, which is just too much for this particular game mode.

IMO having more than 10 ENEMIES on the map is gamebreaking for cod4. Maps are too small for that.

Here is a visualization of you playing 1v29 game on HC on strike, one of the biggest maps on COD4, I dare you to move anywhere without being instantly killed LOL green you, red enemies.

View attachment 6627
thats why you should use a 12 slot sc server