• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sudden death on JFF3 put on no time limit ??

BR3

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
The round limit is 6 actually so sabotage takes roughly 1 hour at most. I dont think its such a problem for majority of the players.

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Game Admin
Warteam Member
The round limit is 6 actually so sabotage takes roughly 1 hour at most. I dont think its such a problem for majority of the players.
The problem is that that you wont hit the round limit if everyone camps. in theory a match could go forever

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
Im agree. I even wanted to propose to increase the time of the sudden round. The thing is that on such maps as Crossfire the dynamics of the round does not change, everyone camps, someone tries to move bomb, not very often ) Or eve gays who changes teams each round to stay WB from counter.

BR3

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
The problem is that that you wont hit the round limit if everyone camps. in theory a match could go forever
You talk like time pauses when everybody camps. Round limit is 6 whether they rush like zombies or camp all day long. And it takes 1 hour at most. Both ways work for me but i dont just think its such necessary change.

dOber

never sOber
Game Admin
Donator
I'm happy wether u change it or not. I think in some way br3 and hippo are both right.
For Crossfire, if the spawn problem is fixed (more spawnpoint and especially spanw protection!) then many gamers might finally camp less and play more the objective....

So in resume, I think that the "spawn problem" is more relevant than the "time/round problem" ...

REM

REMember
Game Admin
Donator
@Sammy Has been working on getting rid of troublesome spawns and adding new spawns to the popular maps and has spawn protection in the works as well. So time limit is really the only issue atm.

dOber

never sOber
Game Admin
Donator
I just agree with Br3 that there is a round limit that is reached, no matter what.
So you could lower that limit and therefore force people to act if they ever desire to actually win the map. no ?

Also, I think the problem depends on the map being played. For exemple, I've rarely seen endless games on Sab Strike, on that map people play the objective. And on Sab Ambush - even if I personally dislike that map - they also play the bomb most of time.
The map with the biggest issue is Crossfire (which I know is one of people's favorite on the server), and again I think that spawnkilling is the main problem on that map. If fixed, then the gameplay should smoother a lot.

Do I make sense ?
:)