• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Strange food combinations

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
So, I just finished Dinner with my wife and while eating I came up with this thread.

So my wife has this habit of putting mayonaise on almost every freaking pizza she eats. (which I actually think is totally disgusting :D)

As for me, I love eating potato chips with tzaziki. ( that's made of yogurt, cucumbers, salt, pepper, olive oil and lots of garlic) (only the thought of me eating that disgusts my wife :D)

So tell me what are the strangest food combinations you, your friends or family love?

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Combination of apple cake and sausages is normal, right? Or its just me who likes it? :confused:
Well I have never heard of it, but I think I actually would try it. Sounds interesting :D

Fried eggs, fish in can and mustard with a glass of milk. It tastes bad and makes you feel bad after xD. Idk why I even eat it:D
That truly does sound weird :D

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Crackers, with tuna mayo and cheese, side of ketchup.

After my mum got her pregnancy cravings 5 years ago for it, I haven't stopped eating it.
That truly does sound strange?
Are you really sure it tastes good? :D