• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Strange food combinations

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
So, I just finished Dinner with my wife and while eating I came up with this thread.

So my wife has this habit of putting mayonaise on almost every freaking pizza she eats. (which I actually think is totally disgusting :D)

As for me, I love eating potato chips with tzaziki. ( that's made of yogurt, cucumbers, salt, pepper, olive oil and lots of garlic) (only the thought of me eating that disgusts my wife :D)

So tell me what are the strangest food combinations you, your friends or family love?

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Combination of apple cake and sausages is normal, right? Or its just me who likes it? :confused:
Well I have never heard of it, but I think I actually would try it. Sounds interesting :D

Fried eggs, fish in can and mustard with a glass of milk. It tastes bad and makes you feel bad after xD. Idk why I even eat it:D
That truly does sound weird :D

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Crackers, with tuna mayo and cheese, side of ketchup.

After my mum got her pregnancy cravings 5 years ago for it, I haven't stopped eating it.
That truly does sound strange?
Are you really sure it tastes good? :D