• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Status Update Status Update 2018.01.27

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
I found another problem. Very often i'm using google to translate what i want to say, but sometimes copy-paste seems doesnt work. I copy something from google (for example) but after i try to paste it here in writing field, it inserts text have been copy-paste before that. But in other places (txt file, address bar etc.) it inserts correctly.

For example
I wrote here "bla bla bla" after that i forgot or dont know how some phrase should be in english.
I go to translator he translates for me 1111 to 2222 and copy that last
I insert translated in field and get "bla bla bla 2222" then i add some text "bla bla bla 2222 bla bla bla" And again need help of the translator
I go to translator he translates for me 3333 to 4444 and im copy that last
I trying to insert translated text in field and all i get its 2222.

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
Do you rightclick -> copy? or do you hit ctrl +c to copy?
Both ways, but usualy by the rightclick, but after i didnt get right result, i tried ctrl+c ctrl+v and anyway it didnt work (
Maybe its problem in JAVA setting on my side or what forum's uses for that writing field ?

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
I found another problem. Very often i'm using google to translate what i want to say, but sometimes copy-paste seems doesnt work. I copy something from google (for example) but after i try to paste it here in writing field, it inserts text have been copy-paste before that. But in other places (txt file, address bar etc.) it inserts correctly.

For example
I wrote here "bla bla bla" after that i forgot or dont know how some phrase should be in english.
I go to translator he translates for me 1111 to 2222 and copy that last
I insert translated in field and get "bla bla bla 2222" then i add some text "bla bla bla 2222 bla bla bla" And again need help of the translator
I go to translator he translates for me 3333 to 4444 and im copy that last
I trying to insert translated text in field and all i get its 2222.
Can confirm. Noticed it yesterday when making the post for rotations.
- Opened edit mode for old post and copied text
- Pasted to new post
- Copied from notepad something I've prepared
- Pasting on new post still gave old text I copied from the old post.

Btw I'm on Firefox 58.0.1, what browser are you using @The_sky_was_pink ? I assumed it was something only I had since Firefox was crashing or causing skyrim to crash occasionally when either was open. Could still just be my config issue, but better rule out the possibility :)