• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Status Update Status Update 2018.01.27

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Looks better for mobile but worse on web version imo.
Its also weird that you have to navigate to cp.justforfun to find the servers.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i noticed this > i posted 2 in-game screens and instead of one of the screens i see sammys sig, it will still open the screen once u click on it, but

some bugs.jpg

also, when i highlight the text i want to edit or correct the spelling i can hardly see it.

some bugs02.jpg

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
ehh, sorry to bother, i know thun and g-man will hate me :rolleyes: but, the birthday boys do not appear after 00h, im guessing the time of the forum is somehow moved to 01h or even 02h in the night. or like 1h from when it was

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
Highlight, please, preveiwed message, yesterday i've got into silly situation, i tried to redact previewed post, after third attempt i get its the "preview"! When its simple text you can clearly see the frame, but when u put some screenshot in message, in preview mode it adjoins to the frame and u can't understand where is preview and where is you must type the text ))

Last edited:

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Highlight, please, preveiwed message, yesterday i've got into silly situation, i tried to redact previewed post, after third attempt i get its the "preview"! When its simple text you can clearly see the frame, but when u put some screenshot in message, in preview mode it adjoins to the frame and u can't understand where is preview and where is you must type the text ))
Screenshot pls helps me alot :)

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
I mean background color of the input zone and preview zone almost same. I marked difference with arrows. When img bigger than i've used on screen it's adjoins that line wich separates different zones. Without a habit it's easy to lose where that)