• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Status Update Status Update 2017.12.10

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
Trappz found some bind on a forum about Noobmod, he did not use / and displaysed it in chat. Since the bind was obviously not allowed on our server (also not on cybergamer or cups) i kicked him so the people on our server see that its not tolerated. it was not meant as a punishment since i leave that to the admins if its about a member. i simply dont want people to think that its allowed

Trappz

Who dis? ^*^
Kickrighted
Trappz saw found some bind on some forum about Noobmod, he did not use / and displaysed it in chat. Since the bind was obviously not allowed on our server (also not on cybergamer or cups) i kicked him so the people on our server see that its not tolerated. it was not meant as a punishment since i leave that to the admins if its about a member. i simply dont want people to think that its allowed
Yeah, then I was informed it was not allowed as I didn't know, and has there for, not been used

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Great job guys.
Especially tobi.. Didn't know you're such a great artist...

Sorry Wim, tobi stole the spotlight this time :D

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Trappz found some bind on a forum about Noobmod, he did not use / and displaysed it in chat. Since the bind was obviously not allowed on our server (also not on cybergamer or cups) i kicked him so the people on our server see that its not tolerated. it was not meant as a punishment since i leave that to the admins if its about a member. i simply dont want people to think that its allowed
Is there a thread about those binds/scripts? (how they are look like IE) So others can see it and there will be no more missunderstanding in the future. Maybe PIN it?

- Nice work @Thunder. And the war server1 its working good now, no lags and maps are loading quickly.