1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Status Update Status Update 08.05.2017

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Thunder, May 8, 2017.

1. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

Hello guys,

Another status update.

• Control panel
      • Fixed some internal errors (no output is given when they errored)
      • Updated Highcharts to the latest version (Charts ftw!)
      • Using composer to update the all php Libraries in the future.
    • Email
      • We are now using a external mail server (mxroute.com), For the guys who had a @JustForFun-gaming.com email, please pm me for a new one. For the guys who want one, the same!
    • Minecraft
      • Created FTP & gave tools to manage minecraft server to Trobon. He is in lead of doing this now.

Rainbowdash (176.9.78.12) is getting a format soonish, a lot of junk has been gathered on this server the last couple of years. Current uptime is 596 days, some record for a JFF server. More info on when and where soonish.

Addon Client: I wanne start updating the addon client again. As maybe know a c++ version was in the make. Since development stalled on this fully, i'll keep on going with the java version. So hopefully some usefull updates soonish :)

I-ROCK, Dizatro, lifeboy and 11 others like this.
  2. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

SOONISH
    adverb \ˈsünish

When you want to do something soon, but you're not sure if it'll get done. You'll do it sometime in the near future...hopefully...but maybe not soon.

"I'll buy my summer reading books soonish. I promise."

Dizatro, OTe, SeaSerpent13 and 8 others like this.