• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Spenz wh

1.Name of the Cheater / Rule Breaker? Spenz_

2.Cheat / Rule type (aimbot, wallhack, glitching...etc.) wallhack

3.Server? hc 3

4.Proof?(demo, screenshot)

5.Time and date on which you recorded the demo 11/10/18 13:00 GMT +2

On previous map crash snd this guy was trying to preshot me on corners, trying to wallbang my position through 3 walls, which seemed strange. His aim is terrible so I killed him everytime, so he went on a rage spree on chat. This was recorded the next game when he finally succeeded his dank hacks.

H2K

Registered
Donator
1.Name of the Cheater / Rule Breaker? Spenz_

2.Cheat / Rule type (aimbot, wallhack, glitching...etc.) wallhack

3.Server? hc 3

4.Proof?(demo, screenshot)

5.Time and date on which you recorded the demo 11/10/18 13:00 GMT +2

On previous map crash snd this guy was trying to preshot me on corners, trying to wallbang my position through 3 walls, which seemed strange. His aim is terrible so I killed him everytime, so he went on a rage spree on chat. This was recorded the next game when he finally succeeded his dank hacks.
Are you sure that you where recording him ? Because I sow killed by Spenz that mean you were not recording him maybe ?!!
And I don't think that this kind of record will be accepted as a proof better to use consol

I was recording him after that, he was playing like a classic noobcake cheater - looking at walls not spots, doing 360 to see where everyone is, but I didnt save it as he didnt get any kills, just dying from the back. Seems like he can kill only in front. Not my job to do, just a heads up for a hacker. I reported another guy like this - Rocky, 100 % wh but dying all the time so cant get enough proof without recording 20min straight.

Just a heads up for player to watch out for :)

Nevermind, Just saw the post in the other topic. I guess I have fans :D :D

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
well, if you spot someone like this, that one demo can get him banned, our members can't be online 24/7, or those who are can't always react. ye, you could call this volunteering a job, but only as a function we can/are willing to do. look at the pretty picture

spenz.png