1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawn Protection

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by DeNiro, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DeNiro

DeNiro Registered

I like the idea of this and i appreciate it, though i have an idea:
    instead of teleporting you to different spawn, is there any way to cancel damage that happens on the first 3 seconds after you respawn?

John, the MINION and BR3 like this.
  2. John

John Registered

myself and many others have mentioned this a million times also. It would be nice

3. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

It was done before, the biggest concern was when someone legit pushed to enemy spawn area and if a spawnprotected player is running in front of him, it will be the same as god mode for 3 seconds. The offensive player is now just exposed and protected player can kill him/her easy. Therefore a minor weapon disable was used, which unfortunately according to command, it takes quite a bit for the weapon to re-enable. How about just for TDM and Sab then @DeNiro and @John ? It would be hopefully be a bit more manageable for everyone involved. If you have any woes or improvements for it, please let me know on or before Friday evening as I will make what ever changes possible to fine tune the experience.

John, Trobon, Hybrid and 7 others like this.
  4. Thunder

Thunder Community Leader Community Leader Donator

This is only server #3 right ?

5. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

@Sammy If spawns that get most abused can be identified for each map, is it possible to exclude these spawns for certain game modes?

6. DeNiro

DeNiro Registered

Most spawn trapped maps are Crossfire and Countdown i believe. Enabling the spawn protection only for SAB & TDM will do the trick for me, thanks for the comment!

John likes this.
  7. John

John Registered

Same here as DeNiro stated. And likewise thanks

DeNiro likes this.
  8. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

OK, could someone explain me how our spawn protection is working now? JFF members are protected???

when I played yesterday I was constantly killed 1 sec after my spawn, by air, granade, luncher, and other bullets. But when I get in to the enemies spawn - I cant kill....

9. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

yeah I agree with Uriel spawnkill has begun to be a real problem it makes game bullshit its unplayable

10. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

No, no its not that what I mean.

I dont need any spawn protection, but I understand that some of players need it and I accept it.
    i just need to know what are the rules of that - when its working, when its doesnt. Because I can't feel it on me and I see that on others