1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So?

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by [jc]VanDamme, Nov 7, 2017.

1. [jc]VanDamme

[jc]VanDamme Kickrighted Kickrighted

So thoughts on CoD WW2?
    Single player and more importantly longterm MP?

Haven't installed this yet eager to here initial thoughts?

OTe likes this.
  2. Warnaar80[NL]

Warnaar80[NL] Getting old, to old Senior Admin

From what i saw in the beta, singleplayer and multiplayer (haven't played myself) it's very disapointing. Graphics look like cod2.1, no real new mods. They could have made an epic game again, but failed. Probably due to time pressure. I'm staying at battlefield one for now

ElementX likes this.
  3. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Well I agree with Warnaar, game is a total failure I saw the part of multiplayer and honestly all my tought about WW2 CoD are ruined...... I mean graphic is not better than in CoD Advanced Warfare they just have improved shadows and dynamic lights but textures are very very poor in my opinion.... once again they ruined themselves

ElementX and Hybrid like this.
  4. OTe

OTe WaW Section Game Admin Donator

Yep, I'm going to buy it <100%>, but just next year.

ElementX likes this.
  5. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

You mean next year when the game doesnt get any care by the devs because they created a new pile of trash already? Doesnt seem like good idea tbh. Just look at the playercounts of prev cod games

ElementX likes this.
  6. OTe

This is obviously a net nonsense, anywhere you've read or heard.

7. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

guys, new Wolfenstein is out and its freaking awesome. Im playing it for the second time and its taking me days to finish it. So i dont really care for new cod that needs 60+ gb so you'll have a 6h of singleplayer. And i decided to believe that they are lazy and greedy and that is the reason you have the same map in how many games now?

lifeboy, Trobon, OTe and 2 others like this.
  8. OTe

Well, the new CoD not 60 but 90GB of storage space and there's a lot of CoD2 stuff that's going to be a trend, of the previous news. For me, CoD2 was the first game to be impressed, but now it's outdated. If I get the same experience in a new game, then I'm a buyer. In my opinion, this is not a sign of laziness, just it was taken into account that the players have enough of the many modern crap. And indeed, the new CoD must take the latest DLC package, which is not cheap [Game 59.99 € + DLC 99.99 €]! So, the game I'm sure is to buy it, but only next year, and the reason very simple, I do not have that much money.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 9:38 AM
    lifeboy likes this.
  9. Shaikan

Shaikan FAPRighted Member

its 59.99 for you OTe. and for me its 240 polish moneys for game and 400 moneys for DLC :<
    for example i buyed my video card that works awesome (HD 7800 series) for 500 something its so pathetic xD.

ElementX likes this.
  10. Shaikan

plus i seen gameplays of it guns sound like total **** for me and btw wtf does mg15 do in 1944 o_O and russian guns in france lol
    weapon damage is so stupid if some1 can survive bullet from kar to the chest please report to me xd
    itd.... theres soo many stupid stuff in WW2 :(

ElementX likes this.
  11. OTe

Well, never mind, then only two of us will play the wonderful CoD WWII, [jc]VanDamme and me, but do not worry, then I'm thinking of empathy when your blood pressure is 200 because there are many martyrs and GLs.:p

12. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

160€ for a game?!!?!?! 90Gb of storage?!?!? The boots i want to buy are 140€ and i could wear those boots almost every day for average of 7 years , as i actually do with my other boots. And since i really want to play a decent single player cod, the one that takes few days to finish (cod2 and cod5), i know i wont be thrilled with this new one, its not that i dont want to try it, its just that i dont know if i have enough space on my hdd, cause i know my 72GB on ssd is not enough. Let me check, ye, i have 600GB of free space on my hdd, i sure hope that will be enough to install this 160€ "wonder" of a game.

Wtf is wrong with these a-holes? Far Cry 3 was under 10€ when i bough it, it takes 10gb of space, has better graphics then first 10 cods, its an open world and it takes you few weeks to complete 100% of the game. At least, in this new cod we will know every map and every single player mission, how, cause all they did was pure cosmetics, they just re-touched the old maps and gave it that 160€ per game new shine. Its no wonder i get a deja vu feeling watching those trailers and game plays, its cod2 remastered, with cod5 weapons.

But i get their logic, i really do, and its making me sad, they know less and less ppl will buy their games so instead of making a decent game and reach the monetary goal > they will just jack-up the prices and compensate the money loss that way. Im not buying it, and i dont mean the game, im not buying in to all this new cod crap anymore. I will play far cry games, i will play wolfenstein, i will play metro and i will play them on my ssd with 72GB of free space and i will have more fun with one of those games then all the cods after cod5 combined.

lifeboy, Shaikan and redzYe like this.
  13. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

...or you wait a few years until heat goes down and download it for ''free''

Shaikan likes this.
  14. Shaikan

i hope mentally controled bunker busters bombs will rekt ur juciy butt OTe <3

btw u cant forget our greek spartan bako :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 2:12 PM
  15. Shaikan

Ele u pay 160 for inplementing french chick with red painted nails and guns that sound plastic balls toy guns <3
    its better to get assassins creed origins totally opend world RPG with old assasin styled gameplay for that money that will prob be game of the year :p

redzYe and ElementX like this.