• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Smeagol Aimbot

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
he changed his name, and probably few times. so it would be difficult to nail him, i can't even remember how to hunt these guys. i did ban a namechanger today, could be him, so i gave you that report. btw, go to admin cp / server / and find the ip range of the namechanger, that would help us a lot

H2K

Registered
Donator
he changed his name, and probably few times. so it would be difficult to nail him, i can't even remember how to hunt these guys. i did ban a namechanger today, could be him, so i gave you that report. btw, go to admin cp / server / and find the ip range of the namechanger, that would help us a lot
Most probably he used this name as well __|

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
nah, he comes on the server and automatically picks a name, so the easiest way to find him is to take his ip range

Once you select the wanted server, you will see Server Information, Server Chat, Kill Feed and under it Players list.

In the Players list, you can see the team someone is in (1), his name (2) and the wanted IP range we can really use (3), just copy that range and paste it in your ban request form. If there is a namechanger on the server, watch for the player that changes his name and take his IP range (marked red). His score (4) or ping (5) might help you detect him.

redzYe

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
nah, he comes on the server and automatically picks a name, so the easiest way to find him is to take his ip range
When I started playing in JFF I was a beginner so learned lot in this server( !kiss BR3 ) ... I used WH because got killed fast and I was thinking that I can't play well without after that I got reported and got permanent baned from the server and I stayed 2 years without playing cod4 because for me playing cod4 haven't any send in other servers then here and I came back with a lot of ambients to build skils in game and do all my possible for this server .

My ID name was Egga it's stupid name of food in my country ...
Screenshot_20181201-144734.jpg