• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

shank Membership Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shank

A friend in need is a friend indeed
Realname :Rino
In game name :shank
Cuntry :Indonesia but living in Egypt cairo
Why do you want to join :feeling stressed out ?This is a great way to beat that stress,clear my head and recapture my energiy.it is especially great if me at home and need to unwind for a few hours.and this is where i get a friend who can teach more and I'm happy,i lost a lot of friends here,because so many hackers who make friens rarely play again. this is real in my mean :))
Which game do you play : Cod 4 and ballfool
Which server do you play : i always play on the server 3# this server tugaexpert bring me in XD before this sever i play in server 5,and now no body there play ,I'm very sad ((.
When do you play (time+timezone)?: i play at verying hours.some days I'm on between 7 pm -4 am and some days its 5 am 3 pm.
What can you do to make JFF better?:
Fraud. No man does not hate him. However, that level of hatred is often deceptive. What does it mean? Look, there are people who if cheated, he does not half-hearted hate. But he does not feel guilty about doing it to anyone else. Whether intentionally or not. Whether conscious or not.

This is very dangerous. Our perception determines what our body will do. If we feel hatred only when we are cheated, we will never find wisdom in life. What should be hated is the essence of cheating itself. Its nature to be hated, not the culprit. By hating the nature of cheating, we will avoid work in which there is cheating. We too will stay away from people who like to do it.
essentially I am very happy to help, to alleviate the performance of a person who makes this game with difficulty and tampered with cheats there wallhack and others who want to damage the comfort of playmates.

the point is I am really looking for friends and do not look at them who?
thanks for all the stuff that guides me well.
  • Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)? : of couse yes ))

Last edited:

shank

how to download for mac sir ?

here it is said can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. what can i do for addon ?

GammaDeltaII

RiddleBox
Senior Admin
Ah, I could have helped you here right away :D It's a security feature on Mac that allows only apps from the App Store and identified developers to be opened. Other apps get blocked, but you can unblock them. You just go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and then you'll see something like: "JFF add-on was blocked from opening, because it's from an unidentified developer" and you just click "Open anyway".

Now let's first try and fix the mess you've made because of @Sammy :p

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Ah, I could have helped you here right away :D It's a security feature on Mac that allows only apps from the App Store and identified developers to be opened. Other apps get blocked, but you can unblock them. You just go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and then you'll see something like: "JFF add-on was blocked from opening, because it's from an unidentified developer" and you just click "Open anyway".

Now let's first try and fix the mess you've made because of @Sammy :p
xD Aye c'mon

shank

Sir i have reinstal my mac again see 7 days haha i cant ,ready broke hehe must fix in counter mac dont worry i come again to play see you again miss u

shank

yes i tried to change the code but there is no repon, and i try right click also can not, i stupid once after that i turn off and i try to press cmd and s to reinstall, after that i delete column c and fotget reinstal c again keeps not alive at all.then I'm afraid there will be more damage later, in the morning I go ketoko mac to be repaired.,im sorry gamma...

I'm sorry sir, I'm too hurried and stupid hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.