• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

shank membership application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shank

A friend in need is a friend indeed
realname :Rino

in-game name :shank

why do you want to join ?: feeling stressed out ?This is a great way to beat that stress,clear my head and recapture my energiy.it is especially great if me at home and need to unwind for a few hours.and this is where i get a friend who can teach more and I'm happy,i lost a lot of friends here,because so many hackers who make friens rarely play again.

which games do you play? : CoD 4

which server do you play : i always play on the server 3# this server tugaexpert bring me in XD before this sever i play in server 5,and now no body there play ,I'm very sad ((.
when do you play (time+timezone)?: i play at verying hours.some days I'm on between 7 pm -4 am and some days its 5 am 3 pm.

What can you do to make JFF better?: Besides the obvious stuff like: catching cheaters, reporting, just being generally helpful to everyone etc. I Like to try and boost moral in the servers. I love talking with players, even the ones who are not so friendly. I always try to treat everyone equally. If anyone is having problems, no matter what the problem is I always try to help out if I can. If someone is having a bad day, I try to get them into a better mood. I don't like seeing people in bad moods. I try my best to be a problem solver. I love being helpful .
Download, install and use our Addon (it's required!)?of course.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
And i really liked your apply, i was like, damn, really sounds nice. and then someone showed me this

What can you do to make JFF better?: Besides the obvious stuff like: catching cheaters, reporting, just being generally helpful to everyone etc. I Like to try and boost moral in the servers. I love talking with players, even the ones who are not so friendly. I always try to treat everyone equally. If anyone is having problems, no matter what the problem is I always try to help out if I can. If someone is having a bad day, I try to get them into a better mood. I don't like seeing people in bad moods. I try my best to be a problem solver. I love being helpful :D
Why dude? Why do you copy others? Cant you find a way to express yourself? I wrote in the manual to be original, meaning > it gives you better chance to get in. So, what does copying others get you? Do you think the chance is increased? And of course to addon?! Its a struggle every step of the way with you. I unliked your post.

Note to myself and others > check when someone applies is if they did the old copy/paste crime. :rolleyes:

shank

And i really liked your apply, i was like, damn, really sounds nice. and then someone showed me this

Why dude? Why do you copy others? Cant you find a way to express yourself? I wrote in the manual to be original, meaning > it gives you better chance to get in. So, what does copying others get you? Do you think the chance is increased? And of course to addon?! Its a struggle every step of the way with you. I unliked your post.

Note to myself and others > check when someone applies is if they did the old copy/paste crime. :rolleyes:
thinking he (rem) the same I am not much different as my thinking. I apologize thousands apologies. purpose of sentence is real.

I apologize once again that I did not mean to steal words. but I am weak in writing english language.sorry sir element and all staf see that words....and i want to talk with rem after this sir ....thank you very much and apologize thousands for this all. hope god give us all kindness.... :(((

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Dude, you have to be yourself, we already let REM in, and you are not rem. We need to see who you are. Bad english or not, its who you are. Think before you do something, ask that same rem what to do, ask him to help you, ask anyone else, its better to ask someone for help then to fix the damage by saying sorry few times. Oh Shanky....

shank

Dude, you have to be yourself, we already let REM in, and you are not rem. We need to see who you are. Bad english or not, its who you are. Think before you do something, ask that same rem what to do, ask him to help you, ask anyone else, its better to ask someone for help then to fix the damage by saying sorry few times. Oh Shanky....
ok sir i will reapet again and write new again )) BUT NEED 2 day XD i hope i can write good XD

Status
Not open for further replies.