• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server Crash and High Ping issue

Putty

Registered
Heyho

Last couple of days I noticed the cod uo server keep crashing on brecurt map, and just crash sometimes itself. And other problem is some player has irrevelant high ping with no issue the connection.. sometimes good sometimes not. Use to be we had same problem, after is gone and now back again... Question what we can do? :(

Putty

Registered
nope, I have no any info about just the map rotation couple of month ago, and wish requested this ranking system changing, hmm ooo zeah we changed the ranking system, take satchet out, etc... maybe that.. but I dunno what was a solution last time, I defo know is was hard to fix.

it crashes on any map & then loads the first default map which is brecourt. lately it is one of the most played maps in uo server not bcuz of voting but due to crashes :p

is there any way to fix it? @Thunder or will a full game reset may fix it?

Putty

Registered
hmm we have new map just min ago called game(HQ) lots of players voted and server just frozen ice... :( but my idea is not a map :p cause we had two options to vote both was game (HQ) so something not okey

sure man no prob. been checking back & forth today (had nothing else to do so thought may be i could play 1 or 2 maps before it freezes again:p) it seems its dead all day. UO is different than MW cuz we hav only 1 server for UO. and yes, rotation change & rank system change should most likely fix it i think.

WISH

Game Admin
Game Admin
Let me remind the server has crashed before map rotation/rule changing also. In my opinion, we should find root cause from;
1. Turning addon off for couple days.
2. Turning AWE mod off or change configuration (mortars, airplanes etc. off.)

Please feel free to share opinions.

Putty

Registered
Let me remind the server has crashed before map rotation/rule changing also. In my opinion, we should find root cause from;
1. Turning addon off for couple days.
2. Turning AWE mod off or change configuration (mortars, airplanes etc. off.)

Please feel free to share opinions.
yes Thats true if you watch back i wrote this alredy that crash again... and dunno when we had same problem which was hard to fix I think wish remember this and we use different AWE settings alredy, which Thunder modified at this year.... Reinstall alredy and basic set up looks ok now for me.. but who knows....

Putty

Registered
we use a different awe mod from began this year are we?? we had conversation before and we changed something i think... not for sure what we changed...