• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

server #5 new rotations

Just saw rotations on server #5 hardcore only run 10 differents map and the same since at least 6 months, changes would be really great

Hey as i heard new rotations are coming soon !

Here i made a list of maps & mods i'd like to have in the next rotations ! If members and players can reply to let me know what they think about it, it would be much appreciated !
Hopefully the staff will pay attention to my list if we are enough liking it so don't be shy and write :p

THE LIST :

- Pipeline S&D
- Bog TDM
- Crash Domination
- Showdown Sabotage
- Vacant S&D
- Ambush TDM
- Broadcast Domination
- Downpour Sabotage
- Bloc S&D
- Chinatown TDM
- District Domination ( already in this rotation but i think it's one of the best domination map )
- Wet Work Sabotage

Last edited:
Nice to hear it. Can't wait to play new maps :) didn't play on another server since i re-started playing so i didn't play those maps again yet !

Horrow

Registered
Sure thing, our members will have a meeting and choose a good rotation for server 5 :) hope it will have some maps and mods which you will enjoy.

Psycho

Troll master trolled by Admins
Hey as i heard new rotations are coming soon !

Here i made a list of maps & mods i'd like to have in the next rotations ! If members and players can reply to let me know what they think about it, it would be much appreciated !
Hopefully the staff will pay attention to my list if we are enough liking it so don't be shy and write :p

THE LIST :

- Pipeline S&D
- Bog TDM
- Crash Domination
- Showdown Sabotage
- Vacant S&D
- Ambush TDM
- Broadcast Domination
- Downpour Sabotage
- Bloc S&D
- Chinatown TDM
- District Domination ( already in this rotation but i think it's one of the best domination map )
- Wet Work Sabotage
Bog is a good suggestion, I think none of our servers have Bog in rota atm :) also I think we had Broadcast long enought and its time to change it ... and Pipline, I think its too big for sev5 ...
This will be discussed tomorrow ... anyways tnx for ur suggestions man :)

Bog is a good suggestion, I think none of our servers have Bog in rota atm :) also I think we had Broadcast long enought and its time to change it ... and Pipline, I think its too big for sev5 ...
This will be discussed tomorrow ... anyways tnx for ur suggestions man :)
Yes for pipeline you are probably right i guess. But for broadcast i think it's one of the best map so change mod but keep it maybe is a solution, i can't speak for all but i think that a lot of people really like this map based on my past plays experience. Well maybe time has changed i don't know :D