• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server #4 Zombie

lifeboy

I Will Be Watching You
Banrighted
Donator
Make me a list of which maps to add
mp_fnrp_dock_v2
mp_fnrp_quake3_arena
mp_ffc_de_attack
mp_surv_ffc_arena
mp_fnrp_remains
mp_fnrp_mountain
mp_fnrp_movies
mp_surv_trap
mp_surv_skatepark
mp_surv_plaza
Wet Work :3
map New Moon
mp_fnrp_piramides
Snow Haven
Graveyard

RE4 Village v2
mp_surv_oldwest

Have Fun!

Last edited:

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Banrighted
Donator
mp_fnrp_dock_v2
mp_fnrp_quake3_arena
mp_ffc_de_attack
mp_surv_ffc_arena
mp_fnrp_remains
mp_fnrp_mountain
mp_fnrp_movies
mp_surv_trap
mp_surv_skatepark
mp_surv_plaza
Wet Work :3
map New Moon
mp_fnrp_piramides
Snow Haven
Graveyard

RE4 Village v2
mp_surv_oldwest

Have Fun!
Please remember to comment back if any of them crash the server again though, maps can be buggy

hello there, ive played zombies from the begining of cod4 and the problem with low nr of players at jff #4 server are the bad maps, basiclly 90% of the maps at voting list are ugly maps, sometimes when is vote time, there are no good maps and thats why most players leave,

some good maps that evry1 like,
1-jarkam(is a large map but amazing with a big nr of players)
2-backlot
3-killhouse
4-town of blaco ops 2
5-quake 3 arena
6-zombie desert
7-sona
8-strike
9-beach
10-arena
11-gold rush
12-volcano
13-etc

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
Server restarted in last round when there is a whole lot of zombies. There were 7 players online.
If I remember correctly, we did not have this problem with original config files( at the very beginning of this server). After you started modifying them, this **** started to happen.

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
we always had these problems. always. i told thunder to increase the number of zombies per player cause we had less and less players and with the current amount of zombies > it was just 2 easy to finish the map. So now we have few more players and the server feels that increased amount of zombies. ATM its 10 zombies per player, we could maybe reduce them to 8, but the crashes would still be there. i get some feeling that turrets might cause some problems, i get a lag when my turrets fire at the same time (all 3 are active). one of the real problems is that a lot of maps are not active anymore, i just dont see them in vote options.

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
...ATM its 10 zombies per player, we could maybe reduce them to 8, but the crashes would still be there. i get some feeling that turrets might cause some problems, i get a lag when my turrets fire at the same time (all 3 are active)...
Is it possible that game AI uses too much processing power and forces server to crash?

The_sky_was_pink

Tiny Hippo
Donator
told thunder to increase the number of zombies per player cause we had less and less players and with the current amount of zombies > it was just 2 easy to finish the map.
And what if you do not increase the number of zombies per player (as far as I could see, when 7-9 people are playing, it's even GF too easy to pass), but to increase the amount HP of each zombie in %, depending on the number of players ? I bet, those fast ones will slap the crap out of human race )