1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server #4 Zombie

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by Nikolic, May 24, 2016.

1. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

ehh, @Bogi changed some settings in the z config :D , and thats why you saw the error , its fixed now

Unlucky and PhOenix like this.
  2. Bogi

Bogi Member Member

Error was caused by incorrect wave format since we didn't know how the waves actually worked, and @ElementX , u were also there and assembling the waves with me, don't you put all blame on me.

Also we will probably play with the waves some more, since they are now stock, but we removed the first boss zombie...

SIPKODAR and ElementX like this.
  3. Nikolic

Nikolic Kickrighted Kickrighted

Cccc how can you be so bad at your job :p you only had one job :D

4. Uriel

Uriel \\\ Night Watch /// Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Good, But You removed the final zombie wave too, and i think to increase zombies numbers . Is there a script which control zombies number by increasing them when there are more playes on the served and decreasing when only a few players are playing???

- the waves are random or sorted???

Whitch one then???

that one??

5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

yee, it was in the end my wave formation , i kinda mixed it up, seems it doesnt combine the waves in a way we thought it would. SO, i just shifted the blame on @Bogi ihiihih. Sry man, its how i was raised, watching the news in my country made me naturally shift blame to the next person involved. But my moral code forced me to admit it. you know i love you man :rolleyes: and i cant wait for our next meeting to work on zombie waves

OTe, PhOenix, SIPKODAR and 2 others like this.
  6. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

@Uriel, yes, the number of zombies depends on the wave and number of players, as you can see below. The number of zombies per player and wave could be increased to make it harder. The waves are semi-random; you can put fixed waves in there and random special waves. (@ElementX @Bogi Instructions are in the comments. How hard could it be? :D :p)

Code:
    // Zombies per actively participating player
    set surv_zombies_perplayer 5

// Zombies added per wave passed
    set surv_zombies_perwave 5

// Choose a way the wave amount is calculated
    // Wavesystems:
    // 0 : wavesize = players * surv_zombies_perplayer
    // 1 : wavesize = wave# * surv_zombies_perwave
    // 2 : wavesize = players * (wave# * surv_zombies_perwave + players * surv_zombies_perplayer)
    // 3 : wavesize = players * surv_zombies_perplayer + wave# * surv_zombies_perwave
    set surv_wavesystem 2

// NEW: Set the order of waves you want to have on your server. Be creative! Split waves with a ';'
    // 0 = Normal, 1 = Dogs, 2 = Burning, 3 = Hellhounds, 4 = Crawlers, 5 = Hell, 6 = Scary
    // 7 = Boss, 8 = grouped, 9 = FINALE (game ends after it!), ? = Random special wave
    // 20 = Increase Shop Costs and Zombie HP/Damage
    // DEFAULT: set surv_waves "0;?;0;?;?;?;7;20;?;?;?;?;0;7;9"
    set surv_waves "0;?;0;?;?;?;7;20;?;?;?;?;0;7;9"

CmD and PhOenix like this.
  7. Uriel

Make it hard, but possible to go thru - to easy its so booooring. now i allways have over 50 000 money to spend for nothing after 10th wave. last time i finished map (GasStation) with 98 000, 3 semiturrets on map and full weapon upgrade <-- that was to easy.

8. Nikolic

Nikolic Kickrighted Kickrighted

There is a lvl of hardnes and is at 3 of 4. For you its easy but new players cant get the hang of it so well cip it the way it is. :)

Gisbourne and Uriel like this.
  9. Uriel

set surv_zombies_perplayer 10
    set surv_zombies_perwave 10

set surv_wavesystem 3

set surv_waves "0;1;2;3;4;5;6;8;?;?;20;0;1;2;3;4;5;6;8;?,7;9"

10. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

Or just stop playing Zombies 24/7 and be less ''pro'' for it, maybe then it will be more challenging. :D

Uriel likes this.
  11. Uriel

I prefer to play war, but..... no1 is willing :/

12. SIPKODAR

SIPKODAR Ban Evasion hunter. Banrighted Warteam Member

ekhem...

Uriel likes this.
  13. Anubis

Anubis The Great Kickrighted

I have a crazy idea, I know but how about spending time on our actual gaming servers :O

14. Bogi

Bogi Member Member

Thunder upped the number of zombies from 5 to 7 (@GammaDeltaII you have the old config), for waves, i thought that maybe u can define mixed waves like 0;01;02 , i figured it out late, after the 1st waves were made (after seeing that 20 if a value)...

I guess i can write up the changes:
    1. Prices for ammo, health, cure... were decreased.
    2. Number of barrels allowed to be placed was upped from 15 to 25
    3. Price of secondary upgrades is lowered (it was not logical that upgrading primary and secondary has the same values)
    4. Scouts last secondary was replaced (From AK-47 silenced to desert eagle, because it was a downgrade, not an upgrade)....P.S. Not sure if this worked
    5. We tried playing with the waves, and as u can tell it failed so we reset them to default
    6. Points per round missed (for late game joiners) was upped from 3000 to 4000 per wave
    7. We disabled fog even more, since even i was getting fps with a good pc, cant even imagine what people with bad pc were having
    8. Zombie spawn protection is disabled now
    9. Changed the welcome message

We will play more with the config later, since atm I don't have much free time.

We will gladly take recommendations about the fixes,patches,etc. Just remember that we cant play with too many options.
    (We tried playing with medic and engineers packs, but we didn't have configs for that, we tried changing the time of the pack when a player dies)

And lastly the formula used to calculate the amount of zombies per round is: wavesize = players * (wave# * surv_zombies_perwave + players * surv_zombies_perplayer)

15. Uriel

I get kicked coz i used protected name????

I was =[JFF]=Uriel

o_O

16. BluFish

BluFish Ardat-Yakshi Member Warteam Member

try restarting your addon

17. Uriel

Addon was offline...

18. PrOvokator

PrOvokator Slaps you silly

Guys reduce the number of waves please. Currently it is 22/23 I think, every map is more than 2 hours. 15 waves was OK, leave it, at least until we've run multiple maps. We play one map for 2 hours, and after you are done you feel tired, and people just leave after a single map. Not to mention when you play for over an hour and a half and it crashes and then you are again on village map for another 2 hours or a crash :p.

PhOenix likes this.
  19. Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg Registered

this server was awesome until people realized they can just sit in front of every zombie spawn for and hour and a half just spamming bullets mindlessly into the same spot and getting **** loads of points for it. same with setting up turrets in front of spawns. rayguns, miniguns and some others are so OP its not even fun. imo game would be more fun with turrets, raygun and some others disabled altogether.

Unlucky and Sammy like this.
  20. SIPKODAR

SIPKODAR Ban Evasion hunter. Banrighted Warteam Member

Lol Puma :D You've learned how 3/4 zombie games is played. Well, the waves could be decreased a bit, because already ratio zombies-per-player was increased. So we could try to increase difficulty maybe ...