• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server #4 Zombie

Nikolic

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Just to ask when is the zombie server going to be up :D

Server ip: 176.9.54.140:28908

Seek no more! I've got downloads for RotU-R 0.7-alpha and a RotU-R map pack. I've found the official RotU-R project page (apparently it's now hosted on this website), with the downloads, some instructions and even a Github branch with open source script files (dev). :)
Enable download in your game settings, download the mod by joining the server or using links provided in this post. Best way to download maps is to use download links, receive the rar file with all the maps. and extract the rar file in to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps it should look like this

maps.jpg

Hope that helps you, if not, ask for help in this thread or in shoutbox.

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
I can upload maps and mod that is saved on my pc from time when I played rotu, if needed.
But not before tomorrow morning.
And here are some config files, idk if this is it

Attachments

Nikolic

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Aaaaaa game tipes? Only game tipes thati know are survivel and arcade or arena, the classes arent bad but i dont see that you go from that weapon to the next :/ about map dont know them by names so cant say anything there :)

Nikolic

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Yea but first we need to find custom codes for the hud and i didnt see many custom maps that have that open rooms feature :/

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
I got this stuff in my mods folder since 2014 when I played on rotu test server, idk where it can be downloaded. I have Rotu-R Alpha v0.5 mod and 38 maps. I'll upload it to my junk folder tomorrow morning cus i have slow upload at home. Can junk folder handle files up to 1GB?

Nikolic

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
I was reading for rotu 2.2.1 and thats what we played its not bad dont know about 2.2.2 and what it has

Last edited: