• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server #3 Rotation Suggestions

I would like to apologize for my bad comments, I really didn't mean that. However, I also want to thank everyone here from top admins to other admins whom really doing a great job to make us happy i have been playing cod4 since 2012, i played on many servers, honestly i didn't enjoy any of them as much as your servers especially server #3. Keep doing the good work.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Please

- NO sabotage on STRIKE map (when you plant B-side its immposible to defiuse bomb - defended players spawnings are to farr from it)
- NO headquaters on BROADCAST map (team defending the HQ have spawn just right to the next HQ positions) - very big advantage :/
- NO sabotage on CRASH (Immposibe to defuse the bomb after plant)
- SD on Chinatown its booring :p (but its good - I just dont like this map - to dark for me)

UNIQUE ROTATION,NEVER BEEN BEFORE,SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY FOR 2-3 DAYS TO SEE IF PEEPS LIKE IT

WINTER Crash SnD

Overgrown Sab

Showdown War
District HQ
Broadcast SnD

Backlot Sab
Bog War
Chinatown HQ

Downpour SnD
Crossfire Sab (I dont prefer it but server is full because of it :)
Countdown War
Ambush HQ

Ps. Dont let Qayed make any more rotations :p

Plz guys no more than one HQ

I will tell you why:
1- when u die u have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
2- when your team capture if you die u have to wait until the enemy defuse or wait 30 seconds to finish capturing.
3- if u are playing with noob team against pro team (it happens a lot on hq) you got that feeling that you want to destroy your PC -_-.
4-when i play hq i note that most of the players hate hq.

Finally, considering the server is mix i am assuming that one hq is enough doesn't matter what map we gonna play hq on it.

Last edited:

BR3

Banrighted
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Plz guys no more than one HQ

I will tell you why:
1- when u die u have to wait 10 seconds to respawn.
2- when your team capture if you die u have to wait until the enemy defuse or wait 30 seconds to finish capturing.
3- if u are playing with noob team against pro team (it happens a lot on hq) you got that feeling that you want to destroy your PC -_-.
4-when i play hq i note that most of the players hate hq.

Finally, considering the server is mix i am assuming that one hq is enough doesn't matter what map we gonna play hq on it.
I agree with you and decided to edit my suggestion. I also removed some other maps and changed game types. Plus added Winter_Crash as tradition. Here is my edited new rot suggestion:

Dom Chinatown
War Countdown
SD Broadcast
Sab Crossfire
Dom Pipeline
War Wet_Work
HQ Backlot
SD Winter_Crash
Sab Ambush
Dom District
War Bloc
SD Strike
Sab Overgrown

I agree with you and decided to edit my suggestion. I also removed some other maps and changed game types. Plus added Winter_Crash as tradition. Here is my edited new rot suggestion:

Dom Chinatown
War Countdown
SD Broadcast
Sab Crossfire
Dom Pipeline
War Wet_Work
HQ Backlot
SD Winter_Crash
Sab Ambush
Dom District
War Bloc
SD Strike
Sab Overgrown
I agree with your rotation

Vlado

Give respect,get respect
Banrighted
Donator
New suggest :

mp_broadcast sd
mp_convoy war
mp_crash sab
mp_vacant sd
mp_backlot dom
mp_strike koth
mp_crash sd
mp_strike war
mp_crossfire sab
mp_broadcast sd
mp_bloc dom
mp_citystreets koth
mp_crossfire sd
mp_overgrown war
mp_broadcast sab
mp_citystreets sd
mp_crashwinter dom
mp_vacant koth
mp_crash war
mp_backlot sab
mp_vacant sd
mp_crossfire dom

Ganja Hero!

Registered
Donator
Great rotation guys, I really appreciate the hard work being put into it. Just one small remark; I personally dislike the map Wet Work, and especially with TDM since it's just a nade and GL fest. I noticed that the amount of people usually drops after Wet Work starts, so maybe it would be an idea to take it out, or at the very least change the game type into something more challenging.. ? :)

wat about this 1

gametype sab map mp_crossfire
gametype koth map mp_vacant
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype war map mp_showdown
gametype sab map mp_strike
gametype sd map mp_carentan
gametype koth map mp_pipeline
gametype dom map mp_backlot
gametype war map mp_broadcast
gametype dom map mp_overgrown
gametype sab map mp_convoy