1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server #3 Rotation Suggestions

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by =TN= Qayed, Jun 6, 2016.

1. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

put on mp_creek please

and

mp_shipment team death match please :p

2. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Shipment and killhouse are really bad for high number of players. Server full = 40 ppl on small map..
    Doesn't take 2 days for the flame war to start...

Also Creek and wet work are like the worst maps on cod4 and so are the thoughts about this maps in the player base..
    So we should only add one of these maps every 2ND rotation...
    Just my 2 cents..

The_sky_was_pink likes this.
  3. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

yes yes, i was thinking you know, killhouse or shimpment just for fun :D and creek i am serious, i mean i like the map, dont know about others, and wetwork i hate it!

4. The_sky_was_pink

The_sky_was_pink Tiny Hippo Donator

team at hill always wins, what's the reason to love it &?

5. WaRRirOzz

WaRRirOzz Registered

mnot always man

6. the MINION

the MINION Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac Banrighted Warteam Member

@Sammy pls add
    Gametype koth map mp_creek

Creek isn't bad. You need just the right gametype to punish them to move. Koth/SD is good for this.

WaRRirOzz, The_sky_was_pink and Sammy like this.
  7. The_sky_was_pink

Always, this is the rule. They have a strategic advantage. We don't consider the reason that the team on the hill full of nubs, in equal strength teams the team on the hill will always win, for a variety of reasons.
    Maybe we should try for experiment :)

ElementX likes this.
  8. Sammy

Sammy Game Admin Game Admin Warteam Member

Added both, forgot to reload server at night after adding creek. Will update server rotation thread.

@WaRRirOzz and @The_sky_was_pink , next month if you both or others have suggestions, please post before the second week of next month. Then we might have some more set of suggestions to work with. Good rotation @redzYe :)

WaRRirOzz and redzYe like this.
  9. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

For masochists, ye.
    War showdown and bog on a 42 slot hc server

redzYe likes this.
  10. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Just made a rotation. Anyone is free to make suggestions, if Noone makes them, cry me a river :*

But ye, bog sucks for big numbers of players actually, forgot it's so small..

Trobon and ElementX like this.
  11. The_sky_was_pink

Dont listen him ) Rot is perfect - 4 SD maps. And anyway "bog war" and "showdown war" better than "showdown koth" and "backlot koth" we've played before )
    I did play 2 days already at that rotation, very fast going maps, Red proposed dynamic and interesting gameplay.

redzYe likes this.