• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server #3 Rotation Suggestions

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
Server3 Rotation Suggestion

1.S&D_Ambush (you see it ^^)

2.SAB_Crossfire

3.H-Q_Backlot

4.S&B_Strike

5.DOM_Overgrown

6.WAR_showdown

7.SAB_Countdown

8.S&D_Broadcast

9.WAR_City Streets

10.DOM_ Pipeline

11.S&D_crash

12.H-Q_vacant

13.S&D_Chinatown
SnD Ambush
Sab Crossfire
TDM Backlot
Dom Overgrown
HQ China Town
SnD Broadcast
Sab Strike
Dom Pipeline
TDM Cargoship
SnD Crash
Sab Countdown
Dom Citystreets
TDM Bloc

Some changes to Aboody's one. I might update the rotation today since it's way overdue. Let me know guys, which of the two you want to try and if some of you want to swap crash with crash_snow. @__Aboody__ .

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
TDM Crash
SnD Winter Crash Plz :3
No Bloc TDM PLz
Please no ambush snd...do carentean or so..
SnD China Town
Sab Crossfire
TDM Ambush
Dom Bloc
HQ Backlot
SnD Broadcast
Sab Strike
Dom Pipeline
TDM Cargoship
SnD Crash
Sab Countdown
Dom Citystreets
TDM Overgrown

Hopefully a good balance of everything now (Having 12-13 unique combinations doesn't really work since the map count is limited and some maps are just horrible for some modes). Also if someone else pitches their inclination within half an hour of this post for crash_snow we can have it. Though imo it would be fitting if we can have it on December alone for the holiday season :)

SnD China Town
Sab Crossfire
TDM Ambush
Dom Bloc
HQ Backlot
SnD Broadcast
Sab Strike
Dom Pipeline
TDM Cargoship
SnD Crash
Sab Countdown
Dom Citystreets
TDM Overgrown

Hopefully a good balance of everything now (Having 12-13 unique combinations doesn't really work since the map count is limited and some maps are just horrible for some modes). Also if someone else pitches their inclination within half an hour of this post for crash_snow we can have it. Though imo it would be fitting if we can have it on December alone for the holiday season :)
I see gl + lmg spray well since thing are like they are I would be so proud to make server cry :D:p

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
SnD China Town
Sab Crossfire
TDM Ambush
Dom Bloc
HQ Backlot
SnD Broadcast
Sab Strike
Dom Pipeline
TDM Cargoship
SnD Crash
Sab Countdown
Dom Citystreets
TDM Overgrown

Let's try this one. Thanks mate :*

@-Sierra-
.......Seriously?

Let's try this one. Thanks mate :*

@-Sierra-
.......Seriously?
Yes I would have so much fun in countdown, strike and crossfire just to make present that some choses on some type of maps as SAB CROSSFIRE (SPAWNKILL) and SAB COUNTDOWN (GL SPAWNKILL SPAM) can be very irritating :3 thats why it was very nice to play SND CROSSFIRE and SND COUNTDOWN or at least try to implement spawn protection script :p:p:p:p

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
No need for caps.

Just for the record, we do the rotation for everyone, not only for you. There will always be maps and modes you don't like. Don't want to sound harsh, but live with it...

I don't like any other game mode then snd, cuz in my opinion they suck...
But that's my personal business, I still play the other modes..

I think it is kinda ungrateful to act like that after Sammy changed the rotation, keeping all the suggestions in mind.

No need for caps.

Just for the record, we do the rotation for everyone, not only for you. There will always be maps and modes you don't like. Don't want to sound harsh, but live with it...

I don't like any other game mode then snd, cuz in my opinion they suck...
But that's my personal business, I still play the other modes..

I think it is kinda ungrateful to act like that after Sammy changed the rotation, keeping all the suggestions in mind.
in fact Im gratefull sammy changed it but still from personal experience I disagree hardly on some choses

Sammy

Game Admin
Game Admin
Warteam Member
Donator
@redzYe :* <3
@-Sierra- Though I disagree with the play-style suggested,I agree about the spawnkilling and gl spam. Some maps like Crossfire(Sab) are famous for allowing people of different skillsets to play as they like, where the newbie can sit in a corner and learn while the adept to the skilled can go about playing at speed. Though here comes the spawnkill or grenade launcher spam that makes the game horrible for any player. Still we held off the combination for a while now, so this might give me the motivation required to finally wrap up coding something after work :p
no Dom bloc(I feel like trap ) can change Dom mp_showdown
xD Same for both, but alright. Will swap mp_bloc with mp_showdown

@redzYe :* <3
@-Sierra- Though I disagree with the play-style suggested,I agree about the spawnkilling and gl spam. Some maps like Crossfire(Sab) are famous for allowing people of different skillsets to play as they like, where the newbie can sit in a corner and learn while the adept to the skilled can go about playing at speed. Though here comes the spawnkill or grenade launcher spam that makes the game horrible for any player. Still we held off the combination for a while now, so this might give me the motivation required to finally wrap up coding something after work :p

xD Same for both, but alright. Will swap mp_bloc with mp_showdown
Thank you sammy I hope you will have time to code something

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Gametype sd map mp_crash
Gametype war map mp_bog
Gametype dom map mp_pipeline
Gametype sd map mp_citystreets
Gametype sab map mp_broadcast