• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server #2 Rotation Suggestions

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
It's time to make a new rota, this is almost the same than the old one, but deleted the maps where people leave. Like Crash tdm (this one was a horrible idea, one of the teams can't leave the spawn)
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype dom map mp_broadcast
gametype war map mp_convoy
gametype sab map mp_strike
gametype war map mp_citystreets
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype dom map mp_strike
gametype sab map mp_crossfire
gametype dom map mp_chinatown
gametype war map mp_broadcast
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype dom map mp_convoy
gametype war map mp_strike
gametype dom map mp_citystreets
gametype war map mp_crossfire
gametype sd map mp_backlot
gametype sab map mp_convoy
gametype dom map mp_backlot
gametype sab map mp_crossfire

Andreasix

Andreasix
Donator
Umm, there are like 5 maps there ? Out of 20 maps and 3 times same mode and same map ? crash sd. It's true indeed that it's a mix of maps or gametypes that SOME people enjoy, not me however, but it really doesnt bring much diversity at all.

It's a rotation that would please just a portion of the people that play, it doesn't seem fair at all just because some people enjoy 3,4 cod4 maps to have no diversity what so ever . I personally don't feel like this is a fair rotation, it might be a good one from certain aspects but that's about it.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Umm, there are like 5 maps there ? Out of 20 maps and 3 times same mode and same map ? crash sd. It's true indeed that it's a mix of maps or gametypes that SOME people enjoy, not me however, but it really doesnt bring much diversity at all.

It's a rotation that would please just a portion of the people that play, it doesn't seem fair at all just because some people enjoy 3,4 cod4 maps to have no diversity what so ever . I personally don't feel like this is a fair rotation, it might be a good one from certain aspects but that's about it.
They are the maps and gametypes where people doesn't leave the server :)

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member

f*ck diversity. Most maps suck, simple as that.
Server goes empty every second map with the old more diverse rotations.
your rot is good cuxi

Andreasix

Andreasix
Donator
f*ck diversity. Most maps suck, simple as that.
Server goes empty every second map with the old more diverse rotations.
your rot is good cuxi
**** diversity so **** anyone else who doesn't go with your terms Hybrid ? Wow that's so mature. It's opened to suggestion, I've told mine.

Hybrid

Warteam Member
**** diversity so **** anyone else who doesn't go with your terms Hybrid ? Wow that's so mature. It's opened to suggestion, I've told mine.
i dont want to be mean but this is just based on observations. cuxi joined 2013, i joined 2014.
i saw the server going empty at certain maps hundrets of times. its more than just an opinion or my personal preferance.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
Well tbh you didn't make a suggestion, you just gave your opinion about my suggestion.
i dont want to be mean but this is just based on observations. cuxi joined 2013, i joined 2014.
i saw the server going empty at certain maps hundrets of times. its more than just an opinion or my personal preferance.
Yes and not, I'm here since 2012.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
There's like a 500 word suggestion in another post, go check it out :) Cheers ! :D
You are a little wrong here. This is just for CoD 4 server 2, I guess you didn't see that. It's on the name of the thread.
That means, just here you can write your suggestion for the rotation of the server 2 from CoD 4.
Hope you understand it.

Blade

Hopeless case
Game Admin
Donator
Its ok just replace sd backlot with one of the sd crash in the middle so it is not so close to dom backlot

gametype war map mp_carentan
gametype dom map mp_backlot
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype koth map mp_broadcast
gametype sd map mp_WetWork
gametype sab map mp_countdown
gametype war map mp_strike
gametype dom map mp_citystreets
gametype sd map mp_vacant
gametype sab map mp_convoy
gametype koth map mp_pipeline
gametype war map mp_showdown
gametype sd map mp_crash
gametype dom map mp_crossfire
gametype sab map mp_overgrown
gametype sd map mp_creek
Sd its love <3 :D but ye do this one :p
but please add creek map or WetWork atleast.. (dont remove crash) and do alot of SD <3

Hybrid

Warteam Member
Sab countdown: too much spawnkill
Sd wetwork: just no
Tdm showdown: dislike this alot if a server is crowded, its basicly shipment but for 10 player

Andreasix

Andreasix
Donator
Ugh , coundown is a nightmare if very populated tho #2 does not have that many slots. Tho I"d like to see Wet Work added, maybe as domination tho