1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server #2 Rotation Suggestions

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by BluFish, Aug 3, 2016.

1. vojvoda

vojvoda Registered

Bro I think i need to change the gametype maps that it is not the same as on server 1.War map mp_crossfire on both servers ,and some maps gametype.Sry I said above only maps but not the gametype

2. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Maybe switch last two sab in other mod.Put just one

Others are ok for me

__Aboody__ likes this.
  3. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

vojvoda likes this.
  4. vojvoda

vojvoda Registered

I think old rotation is at least 6 months in server 1.Maybe the best solution would be to rotate every two months on both servers

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Vlado likes this.
  5. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

To match server #1 rota, here is suggestion for new #2 rotation.

gametype sd map mp_citystreets
    gametype koth map mp_vacant
    gametype war map mp_backlot
    gametype sd map mp_crossfire
    gametype dom map mp_convoy
    gametype sab map mp_overgrown
    gametype sd map mp_crash
    gametype war map mp_countdown
    gametype dom map mp_broadcast
    gametype sd map mp_strike
    gametype sab map mp_pipeline
    gametype war map mp_carentan

__Aboody__ and Hybrid like this.
  6. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

Same here, if more people have suggestions, post them now :)

__Aboody__ likes this.
  7. el-cuxillito

el-cuxillito Naderman Banrighted

You can set it, not too much members play on server 2, mostly blade, hyb, aboody and me. At least 3 of us like blade's rota suggestion, so...
    But wait just a couple of days, in case that some non member has something to add.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  8. Lyzone

Lyzone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I suggest changing mp_overgrown game mode to TDM on every server.

Things like CTF and Sabotage dont work due to horrible spawn points on the map. One team will always end up trapped in gas station due to their spawns and have trouble leaving the spawn without being camped.

People sit behind river fence / bridge / buildings facing the street toward the gas station / small bridge buildings / "glitch roof" and end up spawn killing endlessly without havin to move. Its the only map that stands out like a sore thumb to me.

Also mp_bloc should be CTF rather than sabotage on all servers because its really hard to get to objective on crowded servers since people sit in buildings and balconies and snipe endlessly. Every time this map is on , map goes on for about 30-40 mins since no one can get to the objective and wait till timer is up and it goes to free-for-all. I think this is a bit too long for a map that is mostly disliked among the players since its rather "campy".

Just my 2 cents.

9. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

I disagree with you because its fun to have suprises on maps, for example you mentioned bloc “campy” it depend on team you have cuz if you have nubs they will camp and if you have good team they will keep pushing, so I dont see anything different from other maps, they you were talking about overgrown believe me its awesome map and its suitable for every single map mode since it allowes you to be dynamic , even if that happen that one team remain trapped in gas station that wont change “fun” on the map since if it has happen there is a good reason. They should just push out and break trought spawnlock.

I can understand if you talk about crossfire sab or pipeline free for all, yes there are good spawncamp places but on the other maps everything is dynamic almost on every
    Cheers