• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Second Wall of shame

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
Hey. i would like to suggest to create a wall of shame for kicks also because when we doubt someone is hacking we enter this shame to see if he was kicked for same reason we doubt. And also for the kicked players to see why they was kicked instead of ask wen they re-enter server! Thx

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
We do not kick for hacking. If there is someone hacking he gets banned.
I do not see any reason to create a second wall of shame. Kicks are just minor things..

Thank you for your idea though
He means to check if players have been kicked for reasons other then hacking, not if they were kicked for hacking. Say someone is glitching and no admins are on. Typically you wouldn't make a ban request on a person if you knew its the first time he's been there, you would warn him and report him etc. You could check the kick log and see that actually he has been kicked many times for glitching so you could go ahead and make a ban request. Same could apply to other stuff.

charbel.elia

Lebanese & Proud!
He means to check if players have been kicked for reasons other then hacking, not if they were kicked for hacking. Say someone is glitching and no admins are on. Typically you wouldn't make a ban request on a person if you knew its the first time he's been there, you would warn him and report him etc. You could check the kick log and see that actually he has been kicked many times for glitching so you could go ahead and make a ban request. Same could apply to other stuff.
Yesss Thanks rem thats what i mean. And i think its great idea. what do you see @ElementX @Trobon @MILFhunter @the MINION @Thunder

Last edited:

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Still useless. People do not check the wall of shame.
The 2 people that Actually do check it, know how to handle ban requests.

Why make something like a wall of shame for kicks.. Cmon.. Members of jff have access to the kick log, that's more then enough I think.. Non - members do not need that feature.

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
Still useless. People do not check the wall of shame.
The 2 people that Actually do check it, know how to handle ban requests.

Why make something like a wall of shame for kicks.. Cmon.. Members of jff have access to the kick log, that's more then enough I think.. Non - members do not need that feature.
Was just clarafying, wasn't agreeing it was a good idea.

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
I agree with KVN, no need to multiply the number of tables. You can use existing functions to search. And in case of kick you can simply reconnect and ask why you were kick.

Use sometimes Occam's razor to dissect your own ideas )

Attachments