1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrims

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by redzYe, Mar 31, 2017.

1. redzYe

redzYe Registered Donator

Just curious, how do you get scrims nowadays?
    Is there still some chat to search opponents? Or a website?

If I posted in the wrong section, forgive me :D

2. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Game Admin

redzYe likes this.
  3. redzYe

Thank you, wouldn't have thought it still exists.

I think I need to get a mic again :D

4. Hybrid

Hybrid Kickrighted Kickrighted Warteam Member

JFF ts3: 176.9.54.140
    JFF discord: https://discord.gg/aY67NG4
    we play wars on a regular basis, if more people show interest again we can even play internal wars
    Since you did not play in a while, you will need to manually update your punkbuster folder. Join us if you need any help.
    And definetly get a mic ;)

redzYe likes this.
  5. redzYe

Downloaded Discord already on my phone. Need to install it on my pc tomorrow too.

Yeah I read that, and already tried it. Dunno if it worked though. Need to test if my punkbuster works tomorrow. sadly can't test it today, will be on work all day and night ;)

Yeah I need to get one, can't talk atm anyways, since my daughter is sleeping next to me while I play ( playing in bedroom)

6. redzYe

So I have my mic now, need to test it later on though. Would it be possible to test my pb on your Warserver? If, manually updating it worked..

Oh and I would love to mix with you guys later on. ( sadly it will be pretty late when I get on ;))

I am pretty bad though, so don't be so harsh with me..

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    KonZone likes this.
  7. BluFish

BluFish Ardat-Yakshi Member Warteam Member

Everyone's welcome, just stop by the discord server so you can get the warserver IP