• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

sad.. really sad

really sad... that guy called : 123 is fucking wh : and more then 6 players are saying he is wh..
me , tze , svetlana , im quack , quick , arda , and more... and he is not getting ban...
when admin came.. he turned off fast... i dont get it... need proof?? **** the proof you have more 6 old players that telling you thats not enough? why should we lie?!

and not noob players.. thats fucking me tze svetlana... so admins... please dont be so sure in ur self and check more and come fast and idk what
we came to play not to fight vs a mother ****** hacker.

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
We have been talking on a server already about it, but im gonna repeat, since you call me out here. I am a quack guy you mentioned. Whole server might call anybody a cheater and still we need demo, thats how it works for years here. Its not that you as players lie. The skill doesnt matter as well when detecting cheats.

Now, about this 123 guy. Ive been there on a server, making demo. I even gave you a sign that admins are on server > no, you prefered to talk to him, scream all around about his cheat and how much you are not in mood for playing cause of him. Ye, finally he turned it off, guess why. And if we have no demo, we cant make a ban. And yes, i joined a game when he went spec, just to wait for him to come back - recording him staying in spec is pointless, isnt it? ;)

And if i was so helpless about banning him you could make a demo on your own, since you were spectating anyway. I hope i helped you a bit in understanding how things work here.

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
OOF

My man trust me, if the banrighted person left he didn't see enough to be 100% sure, and people who have the rights have shown ability to accurately detect cheaters. Be assured that admins pay attention to suspicious players and eventually if they really are cheating they are caught.

Majority opinion doesn't mean anything, no one cares how many people complain about someone unless they present viable proof. If we banned people based on the number of complaints even I would have been banned a long time ago, idk how many times I have been called a cheater on JFF servers. Same goes for @Hybrid , whenever he plays half the server reports him and at this point it's already a meme to us since our report logs are filled with him.

Just relax. Admins are on it...

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
i remember Gis said wh on one of the members who was playing undercover (as a prank), within few seconds that same person got like 4-6 reports for wh, without any reason at all, he wasnt even suspicious. I cant remember how that whole situation went, but it was like mass hysteria over one false accusation. On the other hand, i had a nasty situation when i gave a ban to a player who actually used wh, he was quite obvious, known for cheating, we ban him almost every night and yet the players did not see wh and started to insult me for banning him, that did not end well for them! So, trust the players? No, trust these admins, we might make a mistake or two but we are "educated" here to do things by the book > make a demo aka the proof, and then ban the cheater. Sometimes admins might need to consult others to confirm if the proof is strong enough and that might take some time, but the cheater will be banned eventually, so, as a player, you can ask us and yourself > what can you do to help us ban that cheater and not make things worse for everybody.

While you were making this thread, you could have made another one here http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/forums/ban-request.15/ with the tutorial on how to here http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/threads/general-guide-to-cheater-reporting.22629/
Read those "how to"and you will have one less sadness on your mind.

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Meh, I've been called a useless admin a lot of times, because I didn't ban players, the majority thought he was hacking. Just a few days actually....

People will never get it. No demo means no ban.. Stupidity always wins..

Just a small hint for the future, ordering us around, won't help at all, on the contrary..

But ye.. We should finally kick gisbourne...

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
Donator
But ye.. We should finally kick gisbourne...
O man, you had a chance to get rid of me. There wont be any more ;-;

Just to close this thread. This guy has been banned by @__Aboody__
80.143.217.143 Aimbot iTzBen Friend=) iTzBen Friend=) __Aboody__
Screenshot_2018-07-22 JustForFun Gaming.png
And as we can see by his nickname he really liked you, i didnt know you are friends @itzben.... :cool:

I think it was a warm day of june when the legendary „hmm“ of a certain admin hit me for the tenth time. He repeatedly called me out, not only openly accusing me of cheating but also going on about it in chat for the whole map. Yet he has never provided proof or the like of it, therefore clearly not doing things by the book. And this is not an individual case. There are at least 5 educated admins who called me a cheater over angry or envious feelings.

Point is: Some of your admins have no idea about what is skill and what is cheat. It’s okay and they try their best, but it can be really frustrating. Many players do not feel protected or understood on your servers anymore. As you could actually tell from this thread. But well, better let’s group up on him and lecture him about how things work here. Because that’s what good admins do.

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Donator
I think it was a warm day of june when the legendary „hmm“ of a certain admin hit me for the tenth time. He repeatedly called me out, not only openly accusing me of cheating but also going on about it in chat for the whole map. Yet he has never provided proof or the like of it, therefore clearly not doing things by the book. And this is not an individual case. There are at least 5 educated admins who called me a cheater over angry or envious feelings.

Point is: Some of your admins have no idea about what is skill and what is cheat. It’s okay and they try their best, but it can be really frustrating. Many players do not feel protected or understood on your servers anymore. As you could actually tell from this thread. But well, better let’s group up on him and lecture him about how things work here. Because that’s what good admins do.
What do you think we should do then since you're clearly the expert here. Any help will be appreciated.

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
I think it was a warm day of june when the legendary „hmm“ of a certain admin hit me for the tenth time. He repeatedly called me out, not only openly accusing me of cheating but also going on about it in chat for the whole map. Yet he has never provided proof or the like of it, therefore clearly not doing things by the book.
Feel free to tell us this specific admin, no need to be shy.
And this is not an individual case. There are at least 5 educated admins who called me a cheater over angry or envious feelings.
Same here. We can't do anything if you do not state names..
Point is: Some of your admins have no idea about what is skill and what is cheat.
Good we have you..!!!!

It’s okay and they try their best, but it can be really frustrating. Many players do not feel protected or understood on your servers anymore.
Awww.. Kawaii....

As you could actually tell from this thread. But well, better let’s group up on him and lecture him about how things work here. Because that’s what good admins do.
Why make a post of you can't take other opinions. And ye sorry for telling him how things work.. Let's keep them all stupid..

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
@PENNY you go any proof for what you just said? Cause i would really like to see it. If You can give me the date and server, i can find it myself. If anyone is doing something wrong to you, you can just come here and make a complaint. Im actually dying to know who are those at lest 5 butt-hurt admins. You can pm me if you do not want to make it public. And ye, we are going to lecture him, he wants results and yet he himself is ****-blocking those wanted results. His way of dealing with cheater is to insult him and insult us, really constructive, he could have just used all that time and energy to make a demo and a ban request, simple as that. Just like we all did before we became members and just like others do right now. And all of those threads got answered.

And what we did for this boy here is more than any admin in any gaming community should care about or do. We went from maintaining the rules on servers to guidance counselors, psychologists, and first response team in a suicide hot-line. We may look like jerks but we actually care about him and we do this to help him learn how to help himself. SO SAY A LITTLE THANK YOU FFS! Everybody is a damn critic these days. You are one of those guys that knows every move someone should have made in a sports game after the game was already played. Walk in someones shoes before you judge him.

This forum is made around games designed for players to kill their enemies, blow them up, send helis and airplanes to annihilate them, stab, blind and deaf them! So why are we acting like hippies in a some violence free zone where everyone can find his comforting safe space and his emotions can be nurtured and cherished! JFF > we provide emotional support for children and young adults! Let us all grow together. Girls in this community are more badass than most of the "guys" here (me included).

There are ppl who came here and actually said > we like your servers and we like you guys, what can we do to help you? Even they had their ups and downs and still they are here doing something good and constructive. And their help is more than appreciated.

If it means anything to you, i really am sorry these servers are not completely perfect for all of you. I really am.

Thank you REM for your mature response. Whenever a player speaks out to JFF this happens first. An admin answers constructively. I will come back to it later.

The second answer then has basically nothing in it. It’s more of a very manly dude backing the first admin up. I’m not trying to get any of your admins in trouble. That’s not at all what I want. I actually like the person I was talking about. But ye, do exactly what I just criticized and group up on me.

Back to REM: No, I’m no expert for administration. I also don’t want to tell you how to do things. But please consider your own behaviour sometimes. Ben was frustrated, because he enjoys your servers. We might not be a part of JFF, but aren’t we a part of your community? If whenever we say something or act out emotionally we get this reaction, well it doesn’t feel very good. Hyb is right. This could have been closed immediately.

@ElementX Let’s walk in my shoes a little? I consider Ben my friend. We’re in contact almost every day. I know more about him than any of you. And I’m not even judging you, only your way of handling this situation. Lecturing is okay, but in this way? And even though you might not trust me and probably not like me, to me your doing means a lot. I enjoy your servers, so does Ben.

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Sorry if I might have hurt your not so manly feelings. Though after stating how manly I actually am, I might start to like you..

And I don't back up the previous admin, who was it again? I do not even in the least take this thread serious. And that's not because I do not care about this community, please do not misunderstand. But having people tell us how to do our "job" is even more annoying then the actual hacker..
The most important part you guys keep forgetting is, that this is not our "job" but our free time, which we offer to help you guys.

And I do not want to push you in a way where our admins get in trouble. Like element tried to tell you, if someone is doing you wrong, we will solve this matter. You just need to speak up.
And where exactly are we ganging up on you?
Get yourself together, nothing harmful has been said yet..

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member

I agree with penny here. I don't think we should ever talk openly about when we think someone is cheating, especially when you not only suspect he is cheating, but "know" he is. Unless there is proof so the cheating can be discussed and disputed, I think we should keep it pretty quiet. I mean come on, who haven't been so sure someone is cheating that you wish you could just ban him on the spot just to later realize you might have been wrong. Same goes for the community, telling your mates and members you suspect someone is cheating is good, telling everyone "HACKER ADMIN PLS" will not help in any way. Keeping low profile and making statements like "I suspect he is cheating" sounds a lot more professional and will make you seem more reliable too. And if there is one of those multihack aimbotters rampaging, making you scream hacker and raging is exactly what they are looking for.