• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 SABke

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
He has it. He's hiding it. Just matter of time when he would be catched. I know when against me somone using crap. I resp begind the build near him, same time he turned to my resp spot and follow me behind the wall and acted in advance to kill me, even though I knew where he was (looked while i've been dead) and he could not know where I would be reborn, how I would move. Okay, too many words. Just look at these views on the wall exactly where the players cubes are.

Last edited:
He has it. He's hiding it. Just matter of time when he would be catched. I know when against me somone using crap. I resp begind the build near him, same time he turned to my resp spot and follow me behind the wall and acted in advance to kill me, even though I knew where he was (looked while i've been dead) and he could not know where I would be reborn, how I would move. Okay, too many words. Just look at these views on the wall exactly where the players cubes are.
I know that there are actually alot of wallhackers of this kind, they are smart enough to evade the ban. they just shoot through wall randomly and check their corners like a normal player do. but sometimes they come back and look at the same building or corner they checked recently. i also released that they don't care about the Uav when an enemy is right in front of him in the radar they keep searching their corners and stuff. in S&D, they will see that you are going to A or B. They will wait till you get there, they plant clays or they will flank you ...
Just think of it, it's so hard to spot one ! so it's all about time .
I don't think he is one of them by the way :D

Last edited: