• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rule update ! Please read

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
Code:
Unban requests
Before you open an Unban request make sure that you post the Topic in the correct forum! When you post your Unban request there are a few things we need to know to help speed up the process. You can read them here
Everyone else who has nothing to do with ban don't need to post in this section.

Code:
TrickJump (ET)
- trick planting
- trick jump for places where u can't get wihout dj which are strategic for map obj
Those are NOT allowed and will result in a kick

- trick jumping for faster movement
- trick jump for get places where u can surprise enemy (snipers zones etc.)
Those are allowed to do.
Code:
Forbidden Server Behaviour
- In our COD4 and COD5 server are the first 15 seconds of s&d no granades allowed!
- Glitching is not allowed , you can get kicked/banned for it.
- Rapid fire scripts and other scripts are not allowed on our servers and will result in a ban

mackk

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
not allowed!! every stuff that helps you while playing is a cheat, remember that.. scripts, posted dots on screen or scroll -> cheat!

Hmm dunno man, but I wonder why its cheat, if something in the game itself helps and u can use it well then i think its ok, like mouse sensitivity its useful to increase it <make it easier> but not cheat,
Cheat is something u bring out of the game, and something you can prove it, u cant say i use scroll even with demo!! some guyz have really fast fingers :p

anyway if u say so, then its not allowed, i just wanted to speak my mind.

Thunder

Community Leader
Community Leader
Donator
People have been talking about that rule for ages and i never could give an answer. now i did the rule not allowed. It could be that it needs fine tuning but for now it isn't allowed

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
ok wanted to know coz i see some guyz shooting with deagle(the easiest thing to know scroll) like they have triple tap

TrickJump (ET)
- trick planting
- trick jump for places where u can't get wihout dj which are strategic for map obj
Those are NOT allowed and will result in a kick

- trick jumping for faster movement
- trick jump for get places where u can surprise enemy (snipers zones etc.)
Those are allowed to do.
First I want to said - Thanks for use it. ;] I'm glad to see it on site xD.

And other thing of bold senstence.

- trick jump for get places where u can surprise enemy (snipers zones etc. without any spawn zones)
I think it dispel any possibility of avoiding this rule.