1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Server LAG

Discussion in 'Call of Duty World at War : Discussion' started by LekaLoko, May 8, 2017.

1. LekaLoko

LekaLoko Registered

What are players with 400+ ping doing on the server ? why they are allowed to connect... ? they make the server laggy and that sucks.. there should be a ping limit

2. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

As far as I know there is a ping limit. But when the player connects with a decent ping and the ping increases as he plays, he won't get kicked ofc.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  3. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

High ping players do not cause server lag. That's nonsense. I don't know where you got that from. :)

OTe and Trobon like this.
  4. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

While I hate playing against high ping players, I think its unfair to kick them. Considering we have the best servers, I would want to play here no matter the ping. Plus most of the time its not the players fault they are lagging. Internet provider or others in house hogging the WiFi :/

Blade and __Aboody__ like this.
  5. Blade

Blade Hopeless case Banrighted Donator

You know when you meet high ping player at the corner..... you just see bullets and die....and then on killcam you see he came around corner...but you didnt saw him at all...That sucks :(
    But its not their fault as @SeaSerpent13 said

6. LekaLoko

LekaLoko Registered

You guys should really play to see how bad it is moving..

Attached Files:

• aaas.jpg
      aaas.jpg
      File size:
      844.9 KB
      Views:
  7. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Well, @OTe should know if there are lags, if there arent, then its down to your pc or connection, maybe drivers.

Unlucky, OTe, LekaLoko and 1 other person like this.
  8. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

I didn't experience the usual larger lag (subway) map with regard to, the rest don't lag, at least for me.

ElementX likes this.
  9. LekaLoko

LekaLoko Registered

What is the max ping allowed on server ? I saw today players with 400-500 even one with 999...

10. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

400-500 ping could also occur through lag spikes their Internet provider causes..

As for 999... That typically happens when people time out...
    Or sometimes even if they switch to desktop while being ingame..

__Aboody__ likes this.
  11. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

There is a server connection ping limit which is 500, but regardless if already playing, this could be up to 700-800. Tbh. I've seen those who 3-400 ping and without lag, but do you have who 120 ping and brutal lag, ergo it's not always true that people with high ping in the 100% to lag.

__Aboody__ likes this.
  12. LekaLoko

LekaLoko Registered

I have over 1 year of playing waw on your server and I never had problems.. and I know it's not because me I don't have lag or pc problems.. I checked drivers are updated etc... I played on hardcore server and it feels smoother... I can't say this about the first server..

13. LekaLoko

LekaLoko Registered

Would be better ping limit to be 200-250, so we can enjoy the server..

Attached Files: