• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

question

kVN#

#4iS
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Well I see no problem with simple spawn killing. Getting a few kills there shouldn't be against the rules but sitting on the same spot the whole time and constantly shooting on a spawn point, yes i kick for that reason. (if he doesn't stop it after I warned him)

I refer to the rule
9.Do Not Ruin Other Player’s Game

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
This is what I try to do all the time tho... :(
what if a sniper sit in a same spot all time and kill players? its ruin other players game? and if u rush to their base and camp in spawn and kill them?if in crash snd if u start shooting from first second direct to blue house and kill rushers? or in backlot u start killing with lmg from base to base? these are ok? but if u camp and doing spawn killng its not? that mean u cant kill that guy and ur weak.if u want let me tell u.if a spaen killer start to kill it will kill u 2 or 3 times and its 5 sec for respawn so it will take 15 sec in total so its not ruining other player games also u have 2 options first u can take ur snipe and kill him from 2 or 3 spots second u can rush and kill even knife him in his base.so as far far i remember camping is allowed all perks are allowed so if some one is spawn killer that mean ur team is weak and u cant kill him.so grow up and play.kicking for spawn killing is not a valid reason so if u cant kill him leave it

the MINION

Im not a MINION, im a yellow Tic Tac
Banrighted
Warteam Member
kicking for spawn killing is not a valid reason
For sure it is. Maybe admins can discuss this in next admin meeting to be clear.
I know that some members kick for this (included me, massive respawnkill sucks af).
Like on cross if you lmg the spawn from botton scopehouse. It ruins obv other players game if the always die cause someone shoot constantly on dat spot.
We tried already a thing for spawnpoint savage, but it was ****, you got ported to another spot on map sometimes in front of the other team.

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
what if a sniper sit in a same spot all time and kill players? its ruin other players game? and if u rush to their base and camp in spawn and kill them?if in crash snd if u start shooting from first second direct to blue house and kill rushers? or in backlot u start killing with lmg from base to base? these are ok? but if u camp and doing spawn killng its not? that mean u cant kill that guy and ur weak.if u want let me tell u.if a spaen killer start to kill it will kill u 2 or 3 times and its 5 sec for respawn so it will take 15 sec in total so its not ruining other player games also u have 2 options first u can take ur snipe and kill him from 2 or 3 spots second u can rush and kill even knife him in his base.so as far far i remember camping is allowed all perks are allowed so if some one is spawn killer that mean ur team is weak and u cant kill him.so grow up and play.kicking for spawn killing is not a valid reason so if u cant kill him leave it
Spawnkillers dont actually play, you could put a weight on the LMB and go watch TV and still get hundrets of kills, just to piss of everyone else.
Killing rushers on other maps is essential for map controll and the enemys can avoid getting killed.

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
For sure it is. Maybe admins can discuss this in next admin meeting to be clear.
I know that some members kick for this (included me, massive respawnkill sucks af).
Like on cross if you lmg the spawn from botton scopehouse. It ruins obv other players game if the always die cause someone shoot constantly on dat spot.
We tried already a thing for spawnpoint savage, but it was ****, you got ported to another spot on map sometimes in front of the other team.
if admins add this rule it will be a valid reason.but now its not.u cant kick player for respawn killing he can come to forum and cry about it.becuz we dont have clear rule of this.btw i told u its not a big problem if u kill spawn killer with sniper or rushing to him

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
Spawnkillers dont actually play, you could put a weight on the LMB and go watch TV and still get hundrets of kills, just to piss of everyone else.
Killing rushers on other maps is essential for map controll and the enemys can avoid getting killed.
from my side spawn killing is a tactic to keep enemy in their base and dont let them to attack us especially when they ambush us in corner of map so its base on game.and as i said it only take 5 seconds per player and its not a big problem.when a spawnkiller is killing me next time im taking my snipe and finish him easily and u do it 3 times he will give up.so if u cant play against him try other options.its game and a war. games and wars are not fair

KonZone

Kickrighted
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
from my side spawn killing is a tactic to keep enemy in their base and dont let them to attack us especially when they ambush us in corner of map so its base on game.and as i said it only take 5 seconds per player and its not a big problem.when a spawnkiller is killing me next time im taking my snipe and finish him easily and u do it 3 times he will give up.so if u cant play against him try other options.its game and a war. games and wars are not fair
Except only half his head is showing and can only be seen from where he is firing. This is the spot in particular, unless he slips up it is literally impossible to do anything against it.

Uriel

\\\ Night Watch ///
Warteam Member
Donator
Get your own way to the enemies spawn and survive killing some unlucky players and then be finally killed by really frustrated one - its correct and fun :D

BUT: to play like this BOB what @KonZone shows below/above... I would kick him for that [new server rule] - no fun, you cannot call that a gameplay/style. :confused:

Except only half his head is showing and can only be seen from where he is firing. This is the spot in particular, unless he slips up it is literally impossible to do anything against it.

Blade

Hopeless case
Game Admin
Donator
You could say same thing for glitching but as you know, it is not allowed

PhOenix

BOOBs Lover
Banrighted
u can kill him.ask sammy or in game i can show u

You could say same thing for glitching but as you know, it is not allowed
we have a clear rule about glitching but for spawn killing nothing.so if admins decide to add this rule everyone should obey it.for now nothing

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
I play HC for days now, I saw HC JFF members doing stupid stuff like kicking for literally no reason or saying wrong things about glitches...anyway, if there's spawn killing, one team played better and deserved it. You can always play around it, if I can everyone can get through it. spawn killing is just a product of the game system and kicking for it makes literally no sense since, unlike glitching, you start on equal terms and your teams progress dictates your success (in case of glitching you exploit your knowledge of unknown and overpowered places, usually not intended to be reachable to kill regular people).