• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you probably now me as sinana_sakic on mc server. Today while i was doing some things around the house i have noticed a castle not even 50 blocks away from my and anubis' house. I wouldn't ***** about it on forum if the build world was full of players but since the only active build player a week ago was I (yes one player) you ask yourself why would anyone build so close to you. Asked them to move (Ghotics and Aimi ) even offered my help and they don't want to. If the build server was full of players and if there were no space i would understand it but this way.... Here is also a few screeenshots.

Attachments

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
Yeah, this is just bullshit. No one ******* plays MC except us and all the sudden someone shits his ''building'' 5 feet away from our land, like **** off. Either you do something @Ardens or we will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok , so let's see , the problem is , that you want more space , even if you have about 40 chunks already occupied? Another couple of guys are already constructing an entire city with about 30 build and you still tell me there are no players? Let me see if i'll tell you : " hey , you done something those entire 2 days? what about lose another 2 entire days and rebuild it becouse i want more space , like abou 100 chunks , just becouse i want. Mate , you're mad --_-- " .

Aimi

Registered
So firstly. Admin, before you do something, you should listen to both sides not just one, because I think all the players from this server should all be equal (we live in democracy, right??).

When Ghotics build that castle he didn't see their house because he plays on low graphics and doesn't have a big render distance. He DIDN'T intend to do that. But when he saw the house it was already build, and he spent and entire day to do that and he didn't want to lose every hour he spent. But then, they came and threatened us to leave and lose everything that we've made. And we surely didn't want that and let me explain why.

In the first place, we really like that place. Is just very beautiful. And the land wasn't bought by anyone. Just look at how much space they used to build everything they have. Take a look guys, go and look how much space they used. They think all that map is theirs and no other player has the right to build there. Let me ask, why? The land was free, nobody bought it, we like it, but we don't have the right to build there? Just look at how much space they used. I though this server gives the players the right to do what they want if they can. I don't think they bought everything that's there because is just impossible with just 8 chunks... or 16 if they are two, let's say. But still, they have a lot of space used and won't let anybody build on a free space near them? We like that place, what did we do wrong? Let me ask. We didn't destroy enything they have, we didn't steal, we didn't to anything wrong. We will have to move just because someone is too greedy to let someone live inear them because he/she likes the place? So, just a few players have rights in this game? And let me ask, why did we bother you whith this?

Secondly, you've already lost a lot of players on this server because when they had problems you didn't do anything about that. It seems just some players will be helped and the others... I'm curious how this work. And, not just that you "will take care of us" on a foolish reason, but when other players will hear about this (and they will surely do) belive me they won't play anymore. Because it seems you favor players instead of listening to all the others.

In the end, expain me, what did we do wrong?
We built on a free place where it wasn't built anything because we really like it and we spend A LOT of time to do that. We didn't build on their land because it wasn't bought. But they want us to leave because "it's their place". Am I the only one that finds this really greedy, just looking on how much space they used... what is this people? We can build just where they want, not where we want if we can? Where are our rights? Or, these rights are just for a few players...

Oh yeah , and something more. Do you even know why it took us just a day ? Becouse the house was already build in another world and when we moved to this world , we've already know everything to do , and it still took 2 days of full playing.

@Ghotics You still don't get it so i'll try to make it simple... The build world empty. The build world is HUGE(enromous,large,big). You joined build three days ago. You started to build right beside anubis and me. It's not that close to spawn for a reason. The build world is empty. @Aimi since you haven't played on previous versions of server you probably don't know what taking a huge land means and fyi this isn't that huge. We took this land for a reason (as i mentioned it before),maybe because i dont wanna build tiny buildings... Second of all, even if you put lowest graphics you can see the tunnel and a road so stop bull***** and also about those threatning here are some screenshots of me "threatening".

Attachments

@Ghotics You still don't get it so i'll try to make it simple... The build world empty. The build world is HUGE(enromous,large,big). You joined build three days ago. You started to build right beside anubis and me. It's not that close to spawn for a reason. The build world is empty. @Aimi since you haven't played on previous versions of server you probably don't know what taking a huge land means and fyi this isn't that huge. We took this land for a reason (as i mentioned it before),maybe because i dont wanna build tiny buildings... Second of all, even if you put lowest graphics you can see the tunnel and a road so stop bull***** and also about those threatning here are some screenshots of me "threatening".
When Ghotics build that castle he didn't see their house because he plays on low graphics and doesn't have a big render distance. He DIDN'T intend to do that. But when he saw the house it was already build, and he spent and entire day to do that and he didn't want to lose every hour he spent. But then, they came and threatened us to leave and lose everything that we've made. And we surely didn't want that and let me explain why.

Put the render distance on 2 chunks , and move you in the middle of my castel. Tell me if you see anything.

Anubis

The Great
Kickrighted
Feels like 91' all over again. We play every day so don't bullshit about 30 builders. Ardens will transfer your building to another location since we took like 1% of the world, *****. If you continue this aggresion we will defend. ZA DOM, SPREMNI!

Do I have to repeat myself?

The server allows the user to build on this 8 chuncks FOR A REASON. The reason is exactly this one, to just don't take over a HUGE place and other players, who want to build on that place too, won't have the right to do that anymore. If you bought that place we understood, but we want there too. It was a free space, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Stop being so greedy. You still have A LOT of other space where you can build. And belive me, we played more than 11 hours. So once again, where are our rights? The server allowed us to build there, it wasn't anybody's place... and we have to move just because another player wants that? Why? Really, why? You shoul tell the server to let you have more than 8 chuncks and that's it. I don't see, our place is quite tiny compared to yours, why does it bother you that much? :)

Feels like 91' all over again. We play every day so don't bullshit about 30 builders. Ardens will transfer your building to another location since we took like 1% of the world, *****. If you continue this aggresion we will defend. ZA DOM, SPREMNI!
You play every day. I see only sinana onlyne every day. and my 2 budd wich build the city , if you don't know what i'm talking about , i'm not the one who is bullshiting over here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.