1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pr0mod tutorial maps/nades

Discussion in 'Call of duty' started by Hybrid, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

I suggest that i explain some usefull stuff to people interested in playing pcws (everyone is invited).
    The main issue we have with new player is that they dont provide information about spotted enemys.

If you are interested in learning stuff i will take you on a tour around the competetive maps and teach you the names to each spots we use. (15min)

As we continue we advance, after the callouts i want to show some usefull nades for the beginning of rounds and afterplant situations. server will be put on strat mode. (another 15-20 min). regular pr0mod players are invited aswell.

ill set a date for upcoming saturday 08/05 for 8 pm. Contact me on discord if you dont got time on that day.
    Make sure to join the CoD4 voice channel https://discord.gg/aY67NG4
    IP will be posted in #general

OTe, CmD, ElementX and 1 other person like this.
  2. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Warteam Member Donator

Sensei Hyb :)

Nice idea :) I would join in, but thats too early for me ;)

Do you have some demos of yourself you might want to share? ;)

/e:
    Actually I got a question..
    I know that the clickrate in Noobmod is way lower than normal but I get the feeling that after the 3rd shot, my rhythm brakes and it basically "stops shooting"...

I doubt I had the problem with my Roccat Kone, but with my logitech G502 I have it...

Any suggestions or tips concerning that? Or am I just dumb and it has always been like that?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  3. Hyprus

Hyprus Registered

@Hybrid
    Just wanted to ask if you have free time to show me the names of places in competetive maps.
    I know the nades and all that stuff, but I don't really know the names on the map.

4. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

redzYe, Hyprus, Sammy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hyprus

Hyprus Registered

6. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

Np man

Hyprus likes this.