• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please allow Jumps/Glitches

What do you think? Lets allow Jumps where you can see the jumper and kill him, or dont allow jumps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
I don't want to enforce your "some allowed, some not" policy.
Thats exactly what we have atm.

But the noobfriendly rules work well, our playerbase is way worse than most other. Guess i should switch clans since i like enemys that shoot back at me if i shoot them

SeaSerpent13

Retired Admin
Senior Admin
But the noobfriendly rules work well, our playerbase is way worse than most other. Guess i should switch clans since i like enemys that shoot back at me if i shoot them
You guys created the war team for that reason, and about changing clans: that won't make us change our minds.

SeaSerpent13

Retired Admin
Senior Admin
Actually if you payed attention on the forum I posted the screenshots from about 2 weeks ago. And so what if I switched games? Cod and our servers thrives on the casual players. I didn't switch to csgo and tell everyone in my competive game to use negevs only to troll. They have separate game modes for that ****. Same in cod. You have a dedicated team, and server, and even discord.

Trappz

Who dis? ^*^
Kickrighted
Hi,
yes it is that way because it is a rule here but If the rule will not exist people will not protest against it. Its my and few others opinion. I hope that we will find a wise way out.

Otherwise thank you for reply :)

pes
It's a rule, like they said there is no need to change it as it has clearly worked for so long, still doesn't mean you glitch.

Like I said it can land you with some issues, glitching won't make the rule go, it will make it 10x worse for yourself and this "Poll" in general

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
Am I the only one here whos still only level 2 in CSGO? :cool:
Maybe I should just go back to my popcorn.. :oops::oops:

#overwatchFTW

Status
Not open for further replies.