1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please allow Jumps/Glitches

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by pes, Sep 23, 2017.

?

What do you think? Lets allow Jumps where you can see the jumper and kill him, or dont allow jumps?

1. Allow these jumps

20.0%
  2. Not allow it

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

@pes dont ask such things since there is a reason why rules forbid it and believe me its better for everyone to stay like this

2. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

Thats exactly what we have atm.

But the noobfriendly rules work well, our playerbase is way worse than most other. Guess i should switch clans since i like enemys that shoot back at me if i shoot them

3. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

You guys created the war team for that reason, and about changing clans: that won't make us change our minds.

Uriel likes this.
  4. Hybrid

You switched to a competetive game yourself...
    When was the last time you played cod ?

5. SeaSerpent13

Actually if you payed attention on the forum I posted the screenshots from about 2 weeks ago. And so what if I switched games? Cod and our servers thrives on the casual players. I didn't switch to csgo and tell everyone in my competive game to use negevs only to troll. They have separate game modes for that ****. Same in cod. You have a dedicated team, and server, and even discord.

6. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

It's a rule, like they said there is no need to change it as it has clearly worked for so long, still doesn't mean you glitch.

Like I said it can land you with some issues, glitching won't make the rule go, it will make it 10x worse for yourself and this "Poll" in general

7. Hybrid

Sorry for the misunderstanding, i forgot youre just a masterguardian.

8. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

And im JUST gold nova 3, but how does it matter in this case hyb?

I thought the case of competitive play on noncompetitive servers has been closed with creating war team, why ffs we even talk about it again? o_O

Uriel, Trappz, CmD and 2 others like this.
  9. SeaSerpent13

I actually reached LEM but I deleted you on steam a while ago, but I guess I forgot how irrelevant your opinion is.

10. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Anyway close this thread please nothing will change even the votation is 80% for staying like it is, there is no reason to keep it open

11. CmD

CmD Irren ist menschlich. Banrighted Donator

Am I the only one here whos still only level 2 in CSGO? :cool:
    Maybe I should just go back to my popcorn.. :oops::oops:

#overwatchFTW

Gisbourne likes this.
  12. Ardens

Ardens G-Rated Justice Senior Admin

I lost brain cells reading this.

- Lock

Uriel, CmD and Gisbourne like this.
  13. SeaSerpent13