• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Please allow Jumps/Glitches

What do you think? Lets allow Jumps where you can see the jumper and kill him, or dont allow jumps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i have a little complainment about jumps (you call it glitches). I think, that you should allow it on your cod servers. In most of the jumps you can see where the attacker is and you can kill the jumper. So where is problem with these jumps?

So lets think about it please...

pes

Gisbourne

Spanky
Game Admin
You would just like to kill glitching ppl? Its your hobby or what? Or you just want to glitch yourself? Cause, well this argument makes no sense o_O

Those "jumps" are simply exploits of the game bugs. We forbid it to make a game balanced for everyone.

You would just like to kill glitching ppl? Its your hobby or what? Or you just want to glitch yourself? Cause, well this argument makes no sense o_O

Those "jumps" are simply exploits of the game bugs. We forbid it to make a game balanced for everyone.

I want to allow it for anybody, so yes I want to jump. I just think that its shame to dont use all of the game content...

The thing is its not a game content. I mean, producers didnt mean those spots to be a part of a game. It would rather be a shame if we allowed using those spots ;)

Lets look on Ambush jumps. You can get there easy, so its propably ment to get on roofs there... Its discutable

Trappz

Who dis? ^*^
Kickrighted
Mhmm, I just looked in Discord and see there is a report for you pes for "Glitching" You can see people say it's not allowed, that doesn't mean you can go in-game and glitch, please try and not to, to avoid any possible issue in the future

Kinda Regards;

Trappz

From Aboody <3 - "Glitch is not allowed on our server.Play normal and enjoy the Game :)"

Hybrid

Cuckrighted
Warteam Member
I still dont understand why jumps done with default fps should be considerd glitch.
I dont see any complains on servers of other communitys about it. Its not even unfair / unbalanced once you got used to it. Playing there is fun

//edit: honestly, why even call it glitch when its not "fixed" in the remasterd version

Last edited:
I still dont understand why jumps done with default fps should be considerd glitch.
I dont see any complains on servers of other communitys about it. Its not even unfair / unbalanced once you got used to it. Playing there is fun

//edit: honestly, why even call it glitch when its not "fixed" in the remasterd version
I agree with you! Thanks :)

Mhmm, I just looked in Discord and see there is a report for you pes for "Glitching" You can see people say it's not allowed, that doesn't mean you can go in-game and glitch, please try and not to, to avoid any possible issue in the future

Kinda Regards;

Trappz

From Aboody <3 - "Glitch is not allowed on our server.Play normal and enjoy the Game :)"

Hi,
yes it is that way because it is a rule here but If the rule will not exist people will not protest against it. Its my and few others opinion. I hope that we will find a wise way out.

Otherwise thank you for reply :)

pes

You must think on other players
They will still enjoy on server?
Believe no

Maybe thats true but on other servers its allowed so why not do some compromise? I dont like jumps where you cant kill the jumper but jumps where you can its ok. I just want to fully enjoy the game on your great servers! :)

SeaSerpent13

Retired Admin
Senior Admin
Jeez, never no drama around here...

Play the game and kill the enemy. Seriously if you are so desperate to dominate others by using "spots" then your time is up on the game. JFF is meant for casual games and not for the die hard fans. That's called the war team. Plus I don't want to enforce your "some allowed, some not" policy.

Leave the rules alone, they have worked efficiently for years I see no reason to change them to appeal to a small percentage.

Cheers,
SeaSerpent

Status
Not open for further replies.