1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please allow Jumps/Glitches

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare : Discussion' started by pes, Sep 23, 2017.

?

What do you think? Lets allow Jumps where you can see the jumper and kill him, or dont allow jumps?

1. Allow these jumps

20.0%
  2. Not allow it

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pes

pes Doggie

Hi,
    i have a little complainment about jumps (you call it glitches). I think, that you should allow it on your cod servers. In most of the jumps you can see where the attacker is and you can kill the jumper. So where is problem with these jumps?

So lets think about it please...

pes

2. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

You would just like to kill glitching ppl? Its your hobby or what? Or you just want to glitch yourself? Cause, well this argument makes no sense o_O

Those "jumps" are simply exploits of the game bugs. We forbid it to make a game balanced for everyone.

Uriel and OTe like this.
  3. pes

pes Doggie

I want to allow it for anybody, so yes I want to jump. I just think that its shame to dont use all of the game content...

4. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

The thing is its not a game content. I mean, producers didnt mean those spots to be a part of a game. It would rather be a shame if we allowed using those spots ;)

5. Yabwon

Yabwon Senior Admin Senior Admin Donator

Just no...

Uriel, ZionLion, OTe and 1 other person like this.
  6. pes

pes Doggie

Lets look on Ambush jumps. You can get there easy, so its propably ment to get on roofs there... Its discutable

7. __Aboody__

__Aboody__ Rainbow Kickrighted

True.north and ZionLion like this.
  8. pes

pes Doggie

Guys, come on vote in a pole (for jumps of course). :D

9. Trappz

Trappz Member ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Member Warteam Member

Mhmm, I just looked in Discord and see there is a report for you pes for "Glitching" You can see people say it's not allowed, that doesn't mean you can go in-game and glitch, please try and not to, to avoid any possible issue in the future

Kinda Regards;

Trappz

From Aboody <3 - "Glitch is not allowed on our server.Play normal and enjoy the Game :)"

__Aboody__ likes this.
  10. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

I still dont understand why jumps done with default fps should be considerd glitch.
    I dont see any complains on servers of other communitys about it. Its not even unfair / unbalanced once you got used to it. Playing there is fun

//edit: honestly, why even call it glitch when its not "fixed" in the remasterd version

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    pes likes this.
  11. boukha

boukha Kickrighted Kickrighted

Trappz likes this.
  12. Vlado

Vlado Give respect,get respect Kickrighted Donator

You must think on other players
    They will still enjoy on server?
    Believe no

pes, OTe and Yabwon like this.
  13. pes

pes Doggie

I agree with you! Thanks :)

14. pes

pes Doggie

Hi,
    yes it is that way because it is a rule here but If the rule will not exist people will not protest against it. Its my and few others opinion. I hope that we will find a wise way out.

Otherwise thank you for reply :)

pes

15. pes

pes Doggie

Maybe thats true but on other servers its allowed so why not do some compromise? I dont like jumps where you cant kill the jumper but jumps where you can its ok. I just want to fully enjoy the game on your great servers! :)

16. pes

pes Doggie

And thank you all for voting in a pole! :)

17. Hybrid

Hybrid Cuckrighted Warteam Member

players who cant climb something as easy as overgrown roof?
    ye, think of those players who play cod4 with this instead of a mouse
    41XXV8PY2ML.jpg
    think of players like anomaly who play fps with a stering wheel

pes likes this.
  18. pes

pes Doggie

xD I hope that nobody playing with this machine :D.

19. pes

pes Doggie

Hey thats totaly insane! :D:D I didnt laugh that much for long time xD.

20. SeaSerpent13

SeaSerpent13 Senior Admin Senior Admin

Jeez, never no drama around here...

Play the game and kill the enemy. Seriously if you are so desperate to dominate others by using "spots" then your time is up on the game. JFF is meant for casual games and not for the die hard fans. That's called the war team. Plus I don't want to enforce your "some allowed, some not" policy.

Leave the rules alone, they have worked efficiently for years I see no reason to change them to appeal to a small percentage.

Cheers,
    SeaSerpent

Uriel, CmD, Trobon and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.