• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Picture thread !!

CmD

はい、私はルナです.
Game Admin
Donator
Movie Master
Got told to solve a crow problem.
Am all set, ready to go, flock of over 800 of the buggers comes out after one of us enters the barn. Fu*k me, never seen a sunny day go black from just feathers, needless to say you didn’t need to be a good shot to hit 3 birds with one shot.
95816A11-69B0-4F4E-A2F7-F3885D732EFD.jpeg

REM

REMember
Banrighted
Got told to solve a crow problem.
Am all set, ready to go, flock of over 800 of the buggers comes out after one of us enters the barn. Fu*k me, never seen a sunny day go black from just feathers, needless to say you didn’t need to be a good shot to hit 3 birds with one shot.
View attachment 8455
Oh wow I thought you were joking about having shotguns hahah

The_sky_was_pink

Hippie Hippo
Donator
Rare foto of me ) My friend, who is currently far away from here, asked me to show the proportions of me to the bike) Btw first time decided to swim in sea in this season, living about 30min walk from beach, at bike about 7-10 min)
30072018.png

ps usually i'm using camera (hobby) to something similar to that. same morning same place 30 july :
30072018_050725_122.JPG

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
Rare foto of me ) My friend, who is currently far away from here, asked me to show the proportions of me to the bike) Btw first time decided to swim in sea in this season, living about 30min walk from beach, at bike about 7-10 min)

ps usually i'm using camera (hobby) to something similar to that. same morning same place 30 july :
sexy mofo. nice pic

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
we are way beyond little Nokia that could! We are at the little Nokia that has to. My battery is getting all swollen and crappy, almost out of charge and about to be all over the place. And for some reason the new super battery with double the charge is lost between china and serbia. The reason i pulled out the duct tape, the mighty world savior, is because my old battery got so big it busted its cover. Once i get the new battery, i might keep the tape on, looks so badass! Funny thing is, i actually got a smart phone, i use it for music, pics and weather forecast, i just cant make the switch.

WP_20180816_23_05_16_Pro.jpg WP_20180816_23_05_43_Pro.jpg WP_20180816_23_06_11_Pro.jpg WP_20180816_23_09_05_Pro.jpg WP_20180816_23_09_29_Pro.jpg

Hybrid

#4iS, 4.5 inches on good days.
Warteam Member
we are way beyond little Nokia that could! We are at the little Nokia that has to. My battery is getting all swollen and crappy, almost out of charge and about to be all over the place. And for some reason the new super battery with double the charge is lost between china and serbia. The reason i pulled out the duct tape, the mighty world savior, is because my old battery got so big it busted its cover. Once i get the new battery, i might keep the tape on, looks so badass! Funny thing is, i actually got a smart phone, i use it for music, pics and weather forecast, i just cant make the switch.

View attachment 8748 View attachment 8749 View attachment 8750 View attachment 8751 View attachment 8752
When you arent quite 4 inches long so you have to show off your 'phone'

REM

REMember
Banrighted

View attachment 8748 View attachment 8749 View attachment 8750 View attachment 8751 View attachment 8752
My god, Just download a nokia skin for the smartphone and get used to it already >.<

BR3

Banrighted
Banrighted
Warteam Member

Having that gun on the table like its casual home accessory and using it for scale! That took all my attention here i dont know how you guys can keep talking about the phone!

Edit:/ and its fully loaded ahaha wtf