• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Picture thread !!

Congratulations :)
How long did it take?
approximately 3-4 month maybe more, but it was offered by our University which helped us to hold price very low I mean for this certification you pay more than 150 euros for lessons and exam session and we payed only 30 euros cuz of University xD

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
approximately 3-4 month maybe more, but it was offered by our University which helped us to hold price very low I mean for this certification you pay more than 150 euros for lessons and exam session and we payed only 30 euros cuz of University xD
Nice man, would have done the same ;)

3-4 month, that's not long...
That's the time I need to fill out the registration forms... :p

Nice man, would have done the same ;)

3-4 month, that's not long...
That's the time I need to fill out the registration forms... :p
you know it consist in 12 exams
1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11 are all just theory multiple chose questions about 25-30 per exam
exam 6 has 1st part theory and 2nd part practice (you have to configure a router,switches and PCs with ip banners etc)
then the final exam 12 has two parts 1st part has 60 multiple chose question and 2nd part is practice (you have to configure a router,switches and PCs with ip banners etc + doing subnetting, assign and activate ipv6, save router running config onto remote server and doing all stuffs from remote using protocol SSH)

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Just stickers Ana, no need to be jealous :rolleyes:

he tried to kiss his "favorite object"
Ooooo you said favorite object, see i thought it was my favorite ... nvm

He can't resist when he sees himself in the mirror :D
Yeee, that sexy beast in a mirror and i had some fun times, until he became a fat bastard you know now. We had a thing :

and