1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Videos

Discussion in 'Music & Video' started by Trobon, May 22, 2016.

1. Trobon

Trobon Game Admin Game Admin

Last week I've been in Italy, having some vacations. Here are some impressions of it.
    Nothing much but I hope you like it. :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    -Ho-Oh-, Ana, lifeboy and 12 others like this.
  2. Gisbourne

Gisbourne Spanky Game Admin

Love those time lapses at the end, really impressive :) <3

Trobon likes this.
  3. Trobon

BR3, CmD, Gisbourne and 4 others like this.
  4. land1987

land1987 Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

stop come in my home :D

Trobon likes this.
  5. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

You Fly? How? Balloon?

6. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

Drone GoPro?

ElementX likes this.
  7. Trobon

That. But not the GoPro one, GoPro's drone(s) are actually not that good... :)

ElementX and OTe like this.
  8. OTe

OTe WaW Section Banrighted Donator

The video is very well done tho.:)

Trobon likes this.
  9. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Looks awesome..
    You really did a got job man :)

Trobon likes this.
  10. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

ienvy!

Trobon, OTe, CmD and 1 other person like this.
  11. GammaDeltaII

GammaDeltaII RiddleBox Senior Admin

@Trobon What drone did you use? And did you need to get any permission to fly? I think there are some altitude restrictions and you're not allowed to fly over other people. Looks nice though :D

Trobon likes this.
  12. Trobon

Yeah, that is a bit complicated.

General rules: You may not fly over people, not over crowds, not over private properties, not over cities, not over nature reserve and national parks, schools, hospitals, jail, industrial and military settings and any ‚Äúsensitive infrastructure‚ÄĚ, medical or police operations, accidents etc.
    You need to have a special insurance for your drone that covers damages caused by the drone up to at least 3 million euro. (depends on the country though)

Special rules for the countries:

Italy:
    First of all, I haven't found anyone who could tell me if it's allowed to fly a drone in Italy. In the flight regularity of the ENAC are contradictory statements. Combined with my crappy Italian... I couldn't figure it out. Also some Italian friends couldn't. But some Italian ex-member (Who could that be?) :D Told me to just go ahead.
    So, as I understood it, you can fly up to 70 meters in height and 200 meters in distance. (Without having a license)

Germany:
    The rules have changes in the past few month a lot. So at the moment, you are allowed to fly via live view on your controller. (Before 2 month this was forbidden, only sight-fly was allowed). In Germany, you can fly 100m high and as far away as you want. But after October you have to label your drone with a 'heat and fire resistant' plate with your name and address on it.

Switzerland: Here you are allowed to fly up to 150meters but your drone has to remain in your field of view.

^ These are only the rules for drones weighing less than 2kg and more than 500gramms.

I used the Phantom4 from DJI. Pretty awesome drone. I can only recommend that thing. In some shots, it was quite stormy (wind up to 30 mph) but as you can see, the drone didn't have any problems.

There is nothing to add...

ElementX and GammaDeltaII like this.