• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 Outlaw glitch

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
If it's really the real Outlaw - Talking to him will do the trick already. He always tried to stick to the rules. He was also always understanding.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
It's the same Outlaw. Not the first time that I see him on this place.
1 day tempban.

For vigomar, 3 days tempban, I know him for really long time, he even was an admin on other server from Clan Marro (spanish clan which actually is down).
Not the first time there and warned about it. Even on his servers that was a glitch spot.

Hi guys, sorry for glitching.. but i used because of in this moment was playing 1 player with wh in other team, i know its not excuse ,do you know im playing all days on mornings and im never stay glitching.. more matches I advise player who stay on roofs.. but 3 days tempban for it? ... cuxi in my server clan was not rules for glitching, only for tipic hacks, scrool or insults, thanks you.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
cuxi in my server clan was not rules for glitching, only for tipic hacks, scrool or insults, thanks you.
First you know perfectly our rules.
Second as you say there is no reason to glitch cause other is with wh.
Third idk who was, cause it was a long time ago. But on your servers there were rules about glitching. Asked more than once about which places where allowed and which one not. I spent a lot of hours on yours servers.
From other side, yes 3 days was kinda too much time. Ban is lifted :)

And if you see somebody glitching just warn him about glitch is not allowed. If he doesn't stop, just take a screenshot where we can see his name and the glitch spot and post it on the ban request section.