1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Good MMORPG you should try [ FansMade ] :D

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by midorfeedthanks, Dec 6, 2017.

1. midorfeedthanks

midorfeedthanks Registered

[​IMG]

1. Loong Online

Loong: Dragon Blood is an MMO fantasy game set in ancient China, a land created by the mighty god Pangu. Discover the mysteries surrounding the nine cities in your search for the legendary Dragons – forces of good which once ruled and shaped the earth. In the deepest of dungeons you may find the remnants of these powerful spirits and with them achieve unparalleled strength and power.

Developed by DACN and published by Gamigoin the EU hosting US and EU servers. Loong was first released in China 2009, Gamigo publisher released the game available in English to EU and USA in 2010.

[​IMG]

2. Last Chaos Online

Last Chaos is a MMORPG , or Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game Free with three-dimensional graphics created by T-Entertainment and purchased by AeriaGames who created the American servers and gamigo Games which has instead created the European servers (currently for Germany , France, Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy).

[​IMG]

3. Knight Online

Knight Online is an MMORPG developed by MGame Corporation. Knight Online is officially free-to-play (although to connect to the utmost of the servers during prime time, paid premium is required), but there are some features that must be paid for. In addition, there is an in-game Powerup Shop or Store which contains various items that one can purchase such as premium packages. Paid services include exclusive items and Premiums which are a limited-time subscription providing many benefits.

[​IMG]

4. Lineage 2

Lineage II is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows, the second game in the Lineage series. It is a prequel to Lineage, and is set 150 years before the earlier game. It has become very popular since its October 1, 2003 launch in South Korea, reporting 1,000,918 unique users during the month of March 2007. To date, the game has been played by more than 14 million users, mostly based in Asia.

On November 30, 2011 Lineage II adopted a free-to-play model in Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction, with all game content being free save for "purchasable in-game store items and packs".

[​IMG]
    5. Atlantica Online

Atlantica Online is a free-to-play (F2P) 3D tactical massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by NDOORS Corporation. The game's primary setting is a fantasy-themed alternate history Earth composed of a diverse blend of historical, cultural, allegorical, and mythological elements. The game world is primarily modeled after real-world geography with accessible locations on six of the seven continents as well as the mythical floating continent of Atlantis from which the game's name is derived.

Visit one of my favorite atlantica online server : game.atolfan*me

Hyprus likes this.
  2. -Ho-Oh-

-Ho-Oh- Member Member

:oops:

3. midorfeedthanks

did you play lineage ? haha

4. Hybrid

Hybrid Banrighted Banrighted Warteam Member

I cant find oldschool runescape in the list.

5. WISH

WISH Banrighted Banrighted

I have played Knight Online more than 10 years ago. It was horrible, but still I played it :D

I don't know why I wasted so much time for that game.. :oops:

6. midorfeedthanks

woah i should add it soon i think :D

Yeah idk too why i wasted time too for play atlantica :D