• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 O_o? whats wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt find the reason " scroll " fire, so i gave the reason multihack.
And yes it was me the stupid admin. Anyway proof added, wait for others to check.
Oh, and remember keep flaming, it helps a lot in unbanning you.

O_o?

Registered
it will help..... first i am not scrolling.....
i have good mouse and i can use click verywell if u want me to leave the weapon and this playing......i think its not fair just for me
scroll for kids..noobs....you know what i can shoot fast than that:D

O_o?

Registered
this is just normal speed of fire. He isnt even that fast. This ban should be removed after like 3 days of temp ban for insulting a member and acting all cocky.
you remove reason to add new reason for ban=_= ,i wont insult anyone do the fair... and he didnt .....all of speaking i am girl and server even in cmd using bad words like bIt*h fu*k even they insult me last night

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
you remove reason to add new reason for ban=_= ,i wont insult anyone do the fair... and he didnt .....all of speaking i am girl and server even in cmd using bad words like bIt*h fu*k even they insult me last night
You just insulted him in this thread. So please start working on your manners.

Also I think you are not in a position to order the admins around to unban you. Make a proper unban request and WAIT.

So to give you a little suggestion, don't answer anymore and wait for the temp ban to expire.

Wish you a sunny Sunday

You just insulted him in this thread. So please start working on your manners.

Also I think you are not in a position to order the admins around to unban you. Make a proper unban request and WAIT.

So to give you a little suggestion, don't answer anymore and wait for the temp ban to expire.

Wish you a sunny Sunday
i dont care what my position is....if i am not on wrong....what u suggest me to tell him thank you for ban? and (multihack =scroll) he could kick me for that or give small warn or asking me if i am scrolling....also i didnt know he banned me for scroll until he post it here

If you ask somebody to do something for you, try to be less cocky, cause its you who want it. You just made it harder for yourself. Btw real life works the same way, so would be better for you if you changed your attitude @O_o? ;)
will i am acking this for real life...its my charactor :D.... girls never shut up:D

Status
Not open for further replies.