• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CoD4 no idea for title

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
Title the threads with the name of the Cheater. You should also create a seprate thread for both cheaters instead of bundling them into one thread (just my opinion).

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
Okay, but now i can't change it :/
And...

IMO it isn'i necessary.
You don't need to rename this thread, just for future threads. But in the future you do need to have one suspect per thread, even if you catch them in the same server at the same time.

el-cuxillito

Naderman
Banrighted
You don't need to rename this thread, just for future threads. But in the future you do need to have one suspect per thread, even if you catch them in the same server at the same time.
Nah you are wrong.
He can make both things. By doing just one thread he doesn't make a spam/double thread. Even more if he want to post both at the same time, he will lose less time. But if he does separately we will be able to see them better.
By doing just one thread with more than one rule breaker, call it something like "2 hackers at same time" "2 hackers together" "2 guys breaking rules" or something like this.
By doing one thread per rule breaker, just put the name of the hacker on it.

REM

Who is レム?
Kickrighted
Nah you are wrong.
He can make both things. By doing just one thread he doesn't make a spam/double thread. Even more if he want to post both at the same time, he will lose less time. But if he does separately we will be able to see them better.
By doing just one thread with more than one rule breaker, call it something like "2 hackers at same time" "2 hackers together" "2 guys breaking rules" or something like this.
By doing one thread per rule breaker, just put the name of the hacker on it.
Well I actually ask Sammy about this before posting that and he said:

[15:07] =[JFF]=REM: its about this thread
[15:07] =[JFF]=REM: http://forum.justforfun-gaming.com/threads/no-idea-for-title.22535/#post-197198
[15:07] =[JFF]=REM: should we ever bundle 2 people into 1 ban request?
[15:07] =[JFF]=REM: idk what to tell this guy lol
[15:07] =[JFF]=Sammy: nah
[15:07] =[JFF]=Sammy: single ban request per thread
[15:08] =[JFF]=REM: yep ok that's what I figured, just didn't want to give this guy wrong infomation