1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicknames and tags

Discussion in 'Suggestion Forum' started by name1993, Nov 30, 2017.

1. redzYe

redzYe I'm like Bond! Kickrighted Donator

Nice one.... I'm proud of you :-*

And ye, that freaking retard looking at me like that..

@Trappz
    Glad you know that ;)

CmD and ElementX like this.
  2. ElementX

ElementX Braindead Game Admin

Da fuuuk, go spect to avoid deaths and what, get more kills somehow, or ammo... WHAT?! Like open console and adjustable aim and every little cheat out there isnt enough? So much crap around cod4 its just disgusting. But heeey, lets make new stuff to discuss about! NOO, stop this crap. Pick a name or 2 and stick with it, pick a team via auto-assign, balance if you have conscience, play to have fun and if you care about score so much, do it in a way that wont annoy others. Play like this and no problems will you have! If something still bugs you, ask someone on addon for advice, and again, avoid reds.

I am LVL4, hear my roar! Is that high enough to take me serious? Enough pillow talk! Or soon we will all drink hot chocolate in our pink PJ's while we braid each others hair and the actual girls in this community will call us bitches.

@redzYe , love you too man!

3. True.north

True.north Member Member

4. -Sierra-

-Sierra- Merciless Kickrighted

Well history had Vlad the Impalior and we have Element the Impalior.... Fu*k mate you are a legend ^^

ElementX likes this.
  5. MILFhunter

MILFhunter Banrighted Banrighted Donator

:)

ElementX likes this.
  6. DrunkDoctor

DrunkDoctor Registered

pink PJ?!?! gay :p

-Sierra- and ElementX like this.