• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Keyboard & Mat

ElementX

Braindead
Game Admin
Liquids around the gaming PC and its gear is making me nervous. Its a BIG NO NO and all my friends know this, yet some times life becomes boring and they try to risk it :mad:. Meh, you have all seen my PC, no need for the pic

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Liquids around the gaming PC and its gear is making me nervous. Its a BIG NO NO and all my friends know this, yet some times life becomes boring and they try to risk it :mad:. Meh, you have all seen my PC, no need for the pic
Never spilled Anything since I only drink in breaks... ;)
And wouldn't it be boring if Noone would risk it...? :p

BR3

Banrighted
Banrighted
Warteam Member
Then liquids around laptop probably give you nightmares :D
I spilled cola on the left side of the laptop once. Tried to clean it up but sugar stayed inside keys. Whenever I pressed a button it just stucked there. I removed all the buttons on the left side and cleaned them all. That worked fine actually. Until the very next day I spilled tea on the right side...

redzYe

#4iS
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
I spilled cola on the left side of the laptop once. Tried to clean it up but sugar stayed inside keys. Whenever I pressed a button it just stucked there. I removed all the buttons on the left side and cleaned them all. That worked fine actually. Until the very next day I spilled tea on the right side...
You know this button on your laptop to turn it on? Just don't press it anymore....