• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Beat on my Youtube, Listen and tell me what u think :D

Lyzone

Meme Elite - BETA Squad Commander
Warteam Member
tell me what you think guys!

From production standpoint this is the best one I've heard from you, at least from those that I've actually listened to. It isn't obnoxious, has a nice melody and beat, things didn't sound odd or out of place.

So not bad, it sounds like something I would hear in liquid/chillstep music playlist tho, wouldn't call this rap/hip-hop.

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
@WaRRirOzz
I listened this last two beats you made.
My suggestions: Bridges on both songs should be more interesting. I mean that it should be more new elements or sounds in this part. You start it different but then you fall in into same sound that goes through whole song.
Last chorus or conclusion of the song should be the most powerfull. Conclusion is part where you give all that you got so try to add some power there :)
alright bro, thanks for the feedback :D imma tell my producer that too :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
From production standpoint this is the best one I've heard from you, at least from those that I've actually listened to. It isn't obnoxious, has a nice melody and beat, things didn't sound odd or out of place.

So not bad, it sounds like something I would hear in liquid/chillstep music playlist tho, wouldn't call this rap/hip-hop.
thank you man :D appriciate it

CmD

Хорошая игра
Banrighted
Donator
@WaRRirOzz
I listened this last two beats you made.
My suggestions: Bridges on both songs should be more interesting. I mean that it should be more new elements or sounds in this part. You start it different but then you fall in into same sound that goes through whole song.
Last chorus or conclusion of the song should be the most powerfull. Conclusion is part where you give all that you got so try to add some power there :)
Blade is right so far on adding new/different elements, the same thing over and over does reduce a song. But what you got ain't too bad, just needs more work.

tell me what you think guys!

Best one so far, but definitely is more chill than anything else.
Not sure about using a Monstercat background though, find some copyright free images, I wouldn't risk the bigger companies wrath unless you're part of them etc.
Plus there still isn't a cute girl.

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Blade is right so far on adding new/different elements, the same thing over and over does reduce a song. But what you got ain't too bad, just needs more work.

Not sure about using a Monstercat background though, find some copyright free images, I wouldn't risk the bigger companies wrath unless you're part of them etc.

Yes yes ofc @Blade is right and you Will get your cutie soon @CmD :D

REM

Who's REM?
Kickrighted

Oh how I love Liquid DnB. Got any good songs recommendations?

REM

Who's REM?
Kickrighted

Get Koneko in there. All the Otakus will come running. Me included.

redzYe

I'm like Bond!
Kickrighted
Warteam Member
Donator
Can we keep it down a bit?
@REM
Posting multiple times after each other is considered spam.

Please try to put the things you want to Say together in one post.

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
hey guys... just made a new beat with hook, what do you think about this girl?? and i dont mean the girl on the picture!! i already know what you think about her :D @CmD

i mean the girl singing :D and tell me also what you think about this beat.. :D all feedback is appriciated, much love <3 enjoy listening!