• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Beat on my Youtube, Listen and tell me what u think :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Hey Guys!

WaRRirOzz here, with another track! This time i got you a GIRL!!! ;)

If you enjoyed this beat then please give it a thumbs up and share it with friends and family, and dont forget to subscribe, if you subscribe you help me to climb up :) thank you all for listening and tell me what u think about this one, give me some FEEDBACK! all feedback is appreciated! :D have a nice day

best regards.. your producer :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Hey guys! i just made another beat, please listen share and subscribe, if you do that then you will help me climb to higher goals.. Thank you

If you enjoyed this beat then please give it a thumbs up and share it with friends and family, :)thank you all for listening and tell me what u think about this one, give me some FEEDBACK! all feedback is appreciated! :D have a nice day

best regards.. your producer :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!

Hey guys! i just made another beat, please listen share and subscribe, if you do that then you will help me climb to higher goals.. Thank you

If you enjoyed this beat guys, please give it a thumbs up

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
dude dont force it, it has to come itself, moment of inspiration, this is too generic
famous artists make an album per year tops, you make 2 per month xD
relax, get high:D, strange things will come
(but who am i to judge, in even not into this kind of music):p

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Well hello!

Its me again... now guys i have something different for you :)

I did some remix on some songs, and i wanna know what u think about these and if i should continue mix :) all feedback is

appreciated :)

Enjoy!

Trobon

Game Admin
Game Admin
Well hello!

Its me again... now guys i have something different for you :)

I did some remix on some songs, and i wanna know what u think about these and if i should continue mix :) all feedback is

appreciated :)

Enjoy!

If you want my honest opinion, It's kinda bad. The 'remixes' sound like you recoded the original songs through three layers of glass and put some random 'beats' over it. (They don't really fit sometimes btw)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
If you want my honest opinion, It's kinda bad. The 'remixes' sound like you recoded the original songs through three layers of glass and put some random 'beats' over it. (They don't really fit sometimes btw)
yes, thank you for the feedback... i will make better :)

Hanphagard

Uncle han ;)
Hey guys today i made this EDM Beat, feel free to listen to it and tell me what u think ;) have a great day!

Enjoy! :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-465063214/elmc-beat-smoked-party-dope-edm-party-beat-prod-by-elmc-beat
https://www.instagram.com/e.l.m.c_beat/
Uhhhhh, don't call the EDM garage band preset your beat lol xD! try make your own one !
your other beats tho, if they are yours are cool, you could work on making them more vibey , try adding exotic instruments, reverb, reverse snares/crashes it add lots of movment
try to mix your drums better, you also should put more time into your synth sounds, they sound very basic and they dont have any effects on them, also dont forget to sidechain to your kick so it does not fight with ur bass/leads
you have a lot to improve upon!

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Uhhhhh, don't call the EDM garage band preset your beat lol xD! try make your own one !
your other beats tho, if they are yours are cool, you could work on making them more vibey , try adding exotic instruments, reverb, reverse snares/crashes it add lots of movment
try to mix your drums better, you also should put more time into your synth sounds, they sound very basic and they dont have any effects on them, also dont forget to sidechain to your kick so it does not fight with ur bass/leads
you have a lot to improve upon!

errrrrm, yes, i did that beat with garageband, its true, i mostely use garageband and logic pro, and yea otherwise, all the other beat is mine :) thanks for the feedback @Hanphagard

Blade

Hopeless case
Banrighted
Donator
@WaRRirOzz
I listened this last two beats you made.
My suggestions: Bridges on both songs should be more interesting. I mean that it should be more new elements or sounds in this part. You start it different but then you fall in into same sound that goes through whole song.
Last chorus or conclusion of the song should be the most powerfull. Conclusion is part where you give all that you got so try to add some power there :)