• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Beat on my Youtube, Listen and tell me what u think :D

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
i did listen to it, sound is flat, monotone, very boring. I dont like slow music. My pants never been this dry
thank you for the feedback! imma think about it and make it more alive ;)
-get a mixer
-throw despacito and ksimerwmata in(greek song)
-bang u have a song :D
well arrow i am not a mix guy type... i do beats bro, but ok, i can try it sometime hahah ;)

WaRRirOzz

Holla At Me yeah!
Hey guys, WaRRirOzz here with another beat... tell me what u think about this one if you guys like it.. give it a thumbs up, comment and share it with friends and family and dont forget to subscribe ;)

Love you all

-Ho-Oh-

Banrighted
Hey guys, WaRRirOzz here with another beat... tell me what u think about this one if you guys like it.. give it a thumbs up, comment and share it with friends and family and dont forget to subscribe ;)

Love you all

Set Background of a Cute girl ..Then people will click it more And It will be more cool to Watch :p

CmD

うわああああああい!!!!
Banrighted
Donator

Love you all

Still no cute girl, again no click. You know what we like: pics helps clicks